Taking drinks on board at Southampton

Roaming Rover

When you take your allocated drinks on board do they need to go in your case or is it classed as hand luggage...... ,going from Southampton by the way.Can you take soft drinks too to go with your spirts ??? This is for cabin consumption !!!!

You can take your drink allowance onboard in any way that you like. Suggest best to wrap well inside case(s) to save having to carry bottles around before getting to your cabin. You can take whatever amount of soft drinks/mixers you want.

You can take your drink allowance onboard in any way that you like. Suggest best to wrap well inside case(s) to save having to carry bottles around before getting to your cabin. You can take whatever amount of soft drinks/mixers you want.

I would be worried they will broken as they are transported to my cabin resulting in a very large dry cleaning/laundry bill. We are sailing on Britannia this july should we be concerned about this?:eek:

I would be worried they will broken as they are transported to my cabin resulting in a very large dry cleaning/laundry bill. We are sailing on Britannia this july should we be concerned about this?:eek:

Ive got a plastic litre gin bottle so ideal for transporting !!!Happy days May take lemon too!!! the cabin steward generally bring ice in bucket at 6 o'clock if we ask them !!!

We've flown all over the world with bottles in our cases. Prefer not to carry bottles through airports and around a ship as they can be too heavy. Never had an issue with leakage or breaking. If they are wrapped carefully, you should have no problem.

If you check at your allocated time, your cabin should be ready. I personally would carry bottles in hand luggage, with my luck they would break and spill over clothes.

We havent got an allocated time sent to us as we are going down by coach!!!

We havent got an allocated time sent to us as we are going down by coach!!!

In that case your cabin will be ready when you board.

Sent from my iPad using Forums