Binoculars

Missymssy

If you look at the Stateroom Features listed for each room category, you will see that there are some differences in the binoculars. Veranda rooms do not have binoculars. Deluxe Veranda and Penthouse Veranda do have them, and Penthouse Junior Suites and Explorer Suites have "premium binoculars." I guess that is a clue that the DV and PV binoculars are mid-quality. My only basis of comparison is that when I had a tour of the bridge, I was able to pick up the binoculars they use up there. They were a completely different experience from the rather small binoculars in my PV room.

Yes do some checking there are quite a few that are popular with cruisers. I have a pair of canon image stabilized that I purchased years ago. They are pretty pricy now. But you will not get seasick watching stuff.

sent from my iPhone Xi

My only basis of comparison is that when I had a tour of the bridge, I was able to pick up the binoculars they use up there. They were a completely different experience from the rather small binoculars in my PV room.

when I was a ship captain - at the end of my time - the binoc' of choice on the bridge was STEINER

I'm looking at this one which is not 'as good' as what we used shipboard ... but is still 'very good'

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00008ZPGS/ref=ox_sc_mini_detail?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

wanna go full in ...

https://www.amazon.com/Steiner-210-Military-Marine-Tactical-Binocular/dp/B00004RG7X/ref=pd_sbs_200_4?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00004RG7X&pd_rd_r=WYWVWN4DY34K36H8K6JB&pd_rd_w=3k5ve&pd_rd_wg=9bPVU&psc=1&refRID=WYWVWN4DY34K36H8K6JB

Edited by Capt_BJ