Drink punch card on Majesty?

Curious if anyone has seen the elusive "10 Drink punch card" for sale on the Majesty?

We sail out on Friday April 6th. I figured out that this would be the best value for me if it is available on the ship.

If so, what did it cost? And, when was it first available?

Thanks for any insight.

• 2 weeks later...

It was available on March 26th Sailing from where you get Starbucks (forgot the name) it was advertised in the daily paper, around $30 or so, don't recall exactly. Wasn't a good deal for just the wife and 4 days she only bought 2 coffee specialty drinks the entire four days, I don't drink coffee so that is also probably why my memory is faulty on this topic.

It was available on March 26th Sailing from where you get Starbucks (forgot the name) it was advertised in the daily paper, around $30 or so, don't recall exactly. Wasn't a good deal for just the wife and 4 days she only bought 2 coffee specialty drinks the entire four days, I don't drink coffee so that is also probably why my memory is faulty on this topic.

Thanks for info, but think posters are talking about the 10 drink alcohol card...

I asked the beverage director upon boarding the ship.

He stated that they had a meeting, just prior to our sailing.

He stated that they are no longer going to offer the 10-drink punch cards anymore, on sailings less than 5-days long.

It just went into effect on our cruise.

:(

on our last 7 nighter they didn't offer the card until the third night as I recall

popular opinion, but unverified, is that they only offer these when booze income falls below a certain level and this is an attempt to 'recover' ....