Ko Samui tender times

Roatanfans

Anyone been to Ko Samui Thailand on Princess? Princess excursions have elephant treks but I want to show my children an elephant sanctuary instead. I'm kind of disappointed Princess does not offer the sanctuary option. Trying to figure out what times would be realistic for scheduling a tour!

We were in Ko Samui last November with Princess. The tender to port wast not too bad, but the return to the ship was absolutely horrible with long, long lines and delays. They use port based ferries and it was slow. When we complained to Princess (a member of our group almost passed out due to the long, hot, humid wait), we were told they are going to drop this port because of the problems with the ferries.

We were in Ko Samui last November with Princess. The tender to port wast not too bad, but the return to the ship was absolutely horrible with long, long lines and delays. They use port based ferries and it was slow. When we complained to Princess (a member of our group almost passed out due to the long, hot, humid wait), we were told they are going to drop this port because of the problems with the ferries.

We were there last December, and I agree that the lines to return were awful. They finally let some people back on a bus so they could have air conditioning. And I think that was where they also provided some umbrellas for shade, but not enough. We were all trying to stand in the shade of buses and anything else we could find. Make sure you have something to keep wet to help cool yourself off with (wash cloth, bandanna, anything).

Its still on the programme for May/June 2018