Port of Miami

mizzoumom1111

https://www.cruzely.com/10-miami-hotels-with-shuttlestransportation-to-the-cruise-port/

Be sure to double check that they are still offering the free shuttle to the port. The other thing is you might want to compare prices between the pre-cruise package and just booking a room. Sometimes it is actually cheaper to take a taxi and have a regular room night, get breakfast somewhere nearby than to buy the pre-cruise package.

mizzoumom1111 - Welcome to Cruise Critic!

I am sailing out of Miami on October and have done a bit of research. There are some hotels that offer free shuttles. It seems like the "free shuttle" is built into the hotel rate. After looking at the hotel map on a popular hotel search site, I chose the one closest to the port - Holiday Inn Port of Miami-Downtown. I think the taxi should be cheap from there, compared to other locations.

There is quite a bunch of information on the Florida Departures board. You can actually do a search for "miami" and it will bring up all the Miami related threads. Good luck planning!:D

Personally I would not book a hotel just for the shuttle, free or for-fee. Think of it: a hotel offers a shuttle service and that is all they would be doing all weekend long. You might have to wait a very long time, depending on the type of shuttle bus they use. Book a room in a hotel that appeals to you and just pay for a cab or Uber to the Port of Miami. :)