Cruise Document Folder

mworkman

You can save all of your confirmations as pdfs on your device. No Internet connection is needed.

Doesn't matter if the person on the other side of the counter can't or won't look at your device.

We always use a bright acid green plastic envelope that was a freebie from work and has stood up well to lots of travel.

We print our docs on the unused backs of paper from work (playlists, etc. so nothing personal) and place them in order of use in the envelope. Once home, the paper gets recycled.

You can save all of your confirmations as pdfs on your device. No Internet connection is needed.
This was years ago. My BlackBerry wasn't anywhere near as capable as my current smartphone. Yes, I know, technology marches on. And I don't bother with printing out reservations when traveling in the US.

But, having had the experience of getting off of a 7 hour flight, finding my hotel at night in the pouring rain, and that hotel not doing anything for me without that piece of paper... I print out the reservation pages when I'm on longer trips and carry them with me. It adds minimal weight, and doesn't take much time.

But' date=' having had the experience of getting off of a 7 hour flight, finding my hotel at night in the pouring rain, and that hotel not doing anything for me without that piece of paper... I print out the reservation pages when I'm on longer trips and carry them with me. It adds minimal weight, and doesn't take much time.[/quote']

The hotel could not look you up by a confirmation number? Strange....