Printing out seapass for each person?

MaC410

I'm the primary pass holder for our account. When I go to print out our seapass both our names are on it but it only has room for me to sign the cruise ticket contract and nothing for my husband to sign. There doesn't seem to be an option for him to sign. Is this normal? And do I need to print out two copies of the seapass for each of us?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

I usually print two just in case but I think I have read on here somewhere that the new streamlined boarding process on certain ships requires each person to have heir own. We haven’t experienced it yet but I think some ships your SeaPass card is now left in your stateroom instead of given to you before boarding.

I usually print two just in case but I think I have read on here somewhere that the new streamlined boarding process on certain ships requires each person to have heir own. We haven’t experienced it yet but I think some ships your SeaPass card is now left in your stateroom instead of given to you before boarding.

I just experienced that with an Adventure cruise coming in the summer. Had to print one SetSail pass for each person.

So I should print two copies of the seapass even though it has the same information on it so we each have our own? There isn't an option to see one that just has my husband's information on it

In your case, you only need two if you won't be arriving at the cruise terminal together.

I just experienced that with an Adventure cruise coming in the summer. Had to print one SetSail pass for each person.

Same for Empress this coming Saturday. One must be printed for each passenger.

My guess is that when you did the check in, you agreed to use the same credit card for both of you. If you each used a card, then in all likelihood you would have 2 Set Sail Passes.

My last couple of cruises I had my own Set Sail Pass as I was using my card and my sister used hers or my granddaughter was on her parent's pass.

I'm pretty sure everybody needs to have one printed. Because when you board each person needs to get their pass scanned since you don't have a physical cd on hand yet. This has been my experience on my last three sailings on Anthem of the Seas which uses the online check in.

But to be honest, people like to have their sea pass on hand, but I found it wasn't that much of a time saver since we had to stand in line to have our printed passes validated. At that point, anybody not holding one could just get theirs printed on the spot and their photo taken.

Some ships require a SetSail for each guest (Anthem is one), but most still don't.

Allure used to do one pass but a few weeks ago, they switched to the same way the Harmony and Quantum ships do it, where you need two printed passes and you get your keys at the room. We found this out this morning at boarding. Makes me think they’ll probably start rolling it out to all the ships. But this is RCI, consistency isn’t their strong point.

Edited by Lordnlkon

Allure used to do one pass but a few weeks ago, they switched to the same way the Harmony and Quantum ships do it, where you need two printed passes and you get your keys at the room. We found this out this morning at boarding. Makes me think they’ll probably start rolling it out to all the ships. But this is RCI, consistency isn’t this strong point.

I've seen it myself on Adventure. Last month it was one SetSail pass for both of us. This summer, it's one SetSail pass per person.