Good Prices for MSC Nowadays?

oceantriumph

Even since our first MSC cruise, we've seen prices creep up.

We were wondering what would you consider a good deal for a family of 4 in a Fantastic Balcony Cabin for the fall on the Seaside.

Of course I know it can vary vastly, but just looking for a ballpark in which I should stop looking and start booking ;)

I fully expect fall sailings on seaside will be offered for $399 balcony with perks- ksf is definitely a possibility. That puts all 4 of you onboard for less than a grand. I have no proof, just decades of monitoring. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fully expect fall sailings on seaside will be offered for $399 balcony with perks- ksf is definitely a possibility. That puts all 4 of you onboard for less than a grand. I have no proof, just decades of monitoring. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That'll never happen in a million years. Show me any cruise anywhere for four, kids or no kids, that'll get you on board for a week in a balcony for less than a grand and I'll eat crow .... and dirt. 2K is more realistic at best without DSC .....

i fully expect fall sailings on seaside will be offered for $399 balcony with perks- ksf is definitely a possibility. That puts all 4 of you onboard for less than a grand. I have no proof, just decades of monitoring. Enjoy!

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

lol :')

Even since our first MSC cruise, we've seen prices creep up.

We were wondering what would you consider a good deal for a family of 4 in a Fantastic Balcony Cabin for the fall on the Seaside.

Of course I know it can vary vastly, but just looking for a ballpark in which I should stop looking and start booking ;)

between 2000-2400$ is good price range.

I fully expect fall sailings on seaside will be offered for $399 balcony with perks- ksf is definitely a possibility. That puts all 4 of you onboard for less than a grand. I have no proof, just decades of monitoring.

I also have decades of monitoring MSC prices and I take the bet. 399 USD for balcony on Seaside is not even possible a few days before departure. Yes, sometimes there are crazy cheap prices available, but not for a Seaside balcony. I highly doubt that there are many balcony cabins available anyway. If you eye on a great last minute deal stay calm and wait for a interior on the Armonia in November. Here I would not bet against.

between 2000-2400$ is good price range.

Agree.... I use several online agencies and a cruise the week of Oct 13th....for a Fantastica Balcony for 4 (kids cruise free)....running around $2300 with port taxes included

I booked a balcony on the Divina in Jan for 11 days for 399. It’s possible.

Excellent price, BTW, but the OP and the discussion is about Seaside, not Divina.

Enjoy your sailing though! That is an excellent price! (IMO). Heck, any time I can get $100/pp/day for a balcony I consider that a good deal, LOL!