Zaandam-who to write to?

LMaxwell

On a recent cruise my son saw Zaandam moored with us in Curaçao and has been fascinated since. I mean everyone asks how his vacation was and he says he saw the Zaandam. :')

I’d like to write a letter with him to HAL to encourage his interest in ships. Is there a preferred corporate contact or email address?

On a recent cruise my son saw Zaandam moored with us in Curaçao and has been fascinated since. I mean everyone asks how his vacation was and he says he saw the Zaandam. :')

I’d like to write a letter with him to HAL to encourage his interest in ships. Is there a preferred corporate contact or email address?

Take it too the top - President Orlando Ashford. You might find a contact for him on the Holland America website or by doing a search on his name. Plus it might be fun to search for pictures of Zaandam Holland too just to expand the topic a bit. Interesting story.

.... and your son might be interested in marinetraffic.com or one of the various similar ship location sites which use GPS and maritime reporting. He could follow the voyages of the Zaandam (and up to four other ships) in his self-selected "fleet" which shows current location as well as previous track and projected route.

.... and your son might be interested in marinetraffic.com or one of the various similar ship location sites which use GPS and maritime reporting. He could follow the voyages of the Zaandam (and up to four other ships) in his self-selected "fleet" which shows current location as well as previous track and projected route.

May I ask if your son is an adult or a child?

I agree a s nail mail letter ,i n this sort of cicrcumstance is preferable.