Celebrity Website

mtk

I am having problems logging into the Celebrity Cruises website for my reservation. I get an error Anyone else getting this error ? I tired other browsers with similar problems. The error:

Error while processing /content/celebrity/us/en

Status 500

Message org.apache.sling.api.SlingException: Exception during response processing.

Location /content/celebrity/us/en Parent Location /content/celebrity/us Path /content/celebrity/us/en

Referer https://www.celebritycruises.com/ ChangeLog

just checked after reading your post and getting an error message, different than the one you got. We don’t. We’d to do anything on the website, we printed our Xpress pass and ordered luggage tags last week.

Wait a day or two and it could be better, or if you need to do something right now call the Captains Club.

I struggled with the website last week. I was trying to use my iPad for check in and luggage tags. I finally called and the said that the site doesn't "play well" with Safari. I tried my desk top ME and breezed right through check in.

3 suggestions

1. Clear cookies, cache and browsing history.

2. Open an In private or Incognito window and try again

3. Call Captains Club when all else fails (as it often does).

Good luck;p

I notice many website problem threads mention difficulties when using an Apple i-device (iPad, iPhone). These problems could be the result of the use of Flash content on the Celebrity site. i-devices do not support Flash so use of a computer that has Flash Player installed and not blocked by browser configuration may resolve the problem.

Their website is horrible.

I've saved our passport info several times in my Profile. But when I try to check in - poof, it's not there. The Carnival website is so much better.