Carnival Conquest Review April 8-14, 2018

We did the sail away party-sorry no pics but a few line dances and a couple drinks makes everyone a happy camper.

I know we didn’t attend any shows this night, I actually think the “older folks” headed to bed not long after dinner. We did ate in the Dining Room- Renoir Restaurant- for Any Time Dining.

Yes, we are a large group that does not do set dining (hate being on a true schedule on vacation- just the way we roll- lol) and yes we all get to sit together.

This evening we sat in the back with 2 -8 top tables to accommodate us- worked lovely. I had all our cabin numbers when we checked in at the podium- which they loved. No waiting they sat us right away.

Couple of other quick items, even with no faster to the fun we got all our luggage before- yes before- muster drill. Our DS’s cabins came right after muster. And muster drill was held outside near the life boats. I went outside but BFF & my DH actually went to the Set Dining room and got to chat it up (Handicap), lol, I should have gone with them. They scan your sign & sail now to make sure everyone shows up. We had a few stragglers- they announced their names over the PA system.

Edited by Buffalofirsttimer4
spacing

Great review! You look like a fun family! All those boys too!

Thank you- yes we seem to be the family of boys. I tell people all the time I am the only estrogen in a house full of testosterone.

Enjoying your review & nice pics of your family!

Thank you

Great photos!! Looking forward to your review.

Thank you- trying to finish writing it up as quickly as possible (life just keeps getting in the way) :rolleyes:

What a lovely group! You all look like your about to have a lot of fun! Wish I could have joined you.

Jeanine

Thank you (we are). Come on and join us - we are current planning our next one for 2020!

MONDAY APRIL 9 NASSAU, BAHAMAS

So I had all good intentions to write things down during this trip…didn’t really happen.

I know we docked in Nassau, no hurry to get off the ship (we’ve been here before) and with DH deciding to use the scooter today we wanted to take our time. A little shopping; a little sightseeing (yes there are sights to see- the native people are very interesting close to the port); a little drinking at Senor Frogs, no beach today- worked great for us.

Met a gentlemen who plays his drum dressed in a Carnival costume. He played a song for DH & I as we left Senor Frogs- told us that love like ours was blessed. Of course the song was for a price but I didn't mind giving him a lil something- it was kinda cool.

Loving your review and your family and friends all look like they enjoyed themselves! We leave in a month, 10 of us. Bringing our littles for the first time...5 kids ranging from a year to 17 years old. They are so excited!

Im enjoying this review! Partly because we were on this same cruise with you all, and I remember seeing the shirts at the hotel as well! Im thinking Jacks shack as well. But we had a wonderful cruise and I like reading your review to bring back those great memories.

• 3 weeks later...