Cabin for 5?

dotede04

It depends on the ship. The following is from my travel agent's website (I would post the link, but I don't think that's allowed)--they work with MSC a lot, so it's probably pretty accurate:

MSC Cruise Lines

Splendida, Fantasia, Poesia, Orchestra, Musica

None

Preziosa and Divina

FLA, Connecting B2 balcony cabins(triple or double/quad), sleeps up to 6, 540 sq ft $$$

Lirica, Opera, Sinfonia, Armonia (2 per ship on Deck 9)

O2, Oceanview Cabin, sleeps up to 5, 236 sq ft, $

Magnifica (8 total on the ship)

S3, Aurea Family Suites, sleeps up to 5, 331 sq ft, $$

Meraviglia

FMO, Family Ocean View, sleeps up to 6, TBD sq ft, $$

FMB, Family Balcony, sleeps up to 6, TBD sq ft $$

FLA, Super Family Connecting Balcony Cabins, sleeps up to 6, TBD sq ft $$

FPO, Super Family Plus Ocean View, sleeps up to 10, TBD sq ft $$$

FPB, Super Family Plus Balcony, sleeps up to 10, TBD sq ft $$$

Seaside

SE3, SJ3 Aurea Grand Suite, sleeps up to 5, 355 sq ft, $$

YC1 Yacht Club Deluxe Suite, sleeps up to 5, 355 sq ft $$

FLA, Super Family Connecting Balcony Cabins, sleeps up to 6 people, 398 sq ft, $$

FLP, Super Family Plus Connecting Balcony Cabins, sleeps up to 10 people,290 sq ft, $$

We are travelling on seaview later this year and have got a yacht club room that sleeps 2 adults 3 children.

The set up is twin beds that can become a queen, a double sofa bed and a Pullman

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On the Seaside, there are some interior Wellness category cabins that allegedly accommodate 5. I think 10003 and 10002 allow 5.

So I have called Msc. And they have to call me back with a quote for this cabin?

I booked one for 5, but my cruise is not until 2019. So, I don't know if it really accommodates 5.

That’s when mine is to. I’m looking at oct 2019 and I’m getting nowhere trying to book it.

How did you get it done?

That’s when mine is to. I’m looking at oct 2019 and I’m getting nowhere trying to book it.

How did you get it done?

Now, I am concerned! We booked 13001 for Feb 2018 for 5 and were surprised when it only accommodated 4. Now, I'm not sure if 10002/3 hold 5.

When I booked 10002/3, they were bookable for 5 on the MSC web site. Then, I asked my travel agent to book it and he did, with no problem.

Now, I am concerned! We booked 13001 for Feb 2018 for 5 and were surprised when it only accommodated 4. Now, I'm not sure if 10002/3 hold 5.

When I booked 10002/3, they were bookable for 5 on the MSC web site. Then, I asked my travel agent to book it and he did, with no problem.

I just tried to get a travel agent do it and they said nope too.

On my Facebook group they said you felt the motion and heard the engines.

I just tried to get a travel agent do it and they said nope too.

On my Facebook group they said you felt the motion and heard the engines.

TA won't book it because it doesn't accommodate 5 or because it is a "bad" cabin?

When DW and myself use to cruise with our 4 kids. We found it cheaper to get 2 cabins instead of one lg enough to sleep 6

That is true sometimes, but it hasn't been the case with MSC because kids sail free only when they are not the first or second passenger. When we booked 13001 (an Aurea grand suite), we thought we were getting a 2 bedroom suite with the Aurea experience for only about $100 more than two Fantastica balconies. The interior Wellness is definitely cheaper than two cabins for us.

TA won't book it because it doesn't accommodate 5 or because it is a "bad" cabin?

They can’t find it in their inventory. Said it says n/a. I’ve offered it as four people to book and I’ll book the other two elsewhere and still got the same response. I found pictures of it and it sure is big enough for at least 4 and there is a Pullman bed in the ceiling so that’s 5!!

besides the grand family suite. Is there any “secret” cabins. Interior or ocean view that holds 5? 2 adults and 3 kids and we don’t mind being cramped!

Thanks in advance! :)

The new Seaview has both Super Family and Super Family Plus cabins which can accommodate up to 6 or 10 respectively and price is per cabin not per person so it is up to you how many you book into cabin. My family and I (3 adults and two teenagers)have booked Super Family Plus for July 13th and with three connection balcony cabins it means we all have our own space.

Good luck with your plans

Suron

They can’t find it in their inventory. Said it says n/a. I’ve offered it as four people to book and I’ll book the other two elsewhere and still got the same response. I found pictures of it and it sure is big enough for at least 4 and there is a Pullman bed in the ceiling so that’s 5!!

I think I might have figured out why they can't see it. I think the Wellness experience is going away. I'm not sure when, but it must be sometime between my cruise date and your cruise date.

I wonder where those cabins are going - Fantastica or Aurea????