No Water on Navigator and No Precautions

This is a beta test by RCI to see if they can make potable water a surcharge you can buy pre-cruise on Cruise Planner. The regular package allows you to flush. The deluxe package includes water in the sink. The Royal package includes the first two, water in the shower, and a wristband to swipe for entry into the public restrooms.

Ah those wouldn´t be attractive to me. I´d like to see a water in the shower only package. Ya know I can take a shower drink and pee all at the same time:p. No need for flushing and water in the sink. :p

Now wait a minute, on a second thought, I could do all of this for free in the pools and hot tubs:')

This is a beta test by RCI to see if they can make potable water a surcharge you can buy pre-cruise on Cruise Planner. The regular package allows you to flush. The deluxe package includes water in the sink. The Royal package includes the first two, water in the shower, and a wristband to swipe for entry into the public restrooms.

Stop giving the bean counters such ideas... ;p;p;pclear.png?emoji-winktongue-1704

Ah those wouldn´t be attractive to me. I´d like to see a water in the shower only package. Ya know I can take a shower drink and pee all at the same time:p. No need for flushing and water in the sink. :p

Now wait a minute, on a second thought, I could do all of this for free in the pools and hot tubs:')

Many already do!

I think the Op has been slightly misleading with their comments about this cruise. We have just returned. Never experienced a loss of water anywhere on the ship. The entertainment did include some Australian bands, but there were also plenty of British acts and they have also completely forgotten to mention Tony Hadley (Spandau Ballet), ABC, Belinda Carlisle, Go West and Kim Wilde (the originals, not tribute acts). I agree some of the tributes weren't great (Rod Stewart for example), but we had a fantastic time and would jump at the chance again. We found the ship to be very clean - there were always cleaners in the public toilets. I'm afraid the only people we saw not using the hand sanitizers were other passengers, who walked past them obviously thinking they were for everyone else to use and not them!

Ditto above I can always find something to moan about usually but We thoroughly enjoyed this cruise. 1st time with RC and 1st charter it was our best cruise ever. Yes water was off one morning so had a splash with bottled water and make up remover then it was back on when we returned from breakfast so not long enough to warrant getting upset about. Food was amazing, portion sizes even more surprising, waiting staff the friendliest and most engaging we’ve come across. I discovered I like a lot more music genres than I thought. Wasn’t extrovert enough to dress up but still felt part of a buzzing fun experience definitely do one again.

Saw a post on another cruise board for Allure where a few guests were adamant that the toilet tissue sounds "inferior" and they will be bringing their own. No one was able to convince them that this would create problems. Their response, "too bad. My vacation. I don't use bad tissue."

When your tush is that sensitive, choose a land based vacation. The plumbing on the ship can't handle it and you end up causing grief for everyone down your hall and causing a whole lot of nasty work for the crew.

When I was on one of my cruises at the Captains Corner, someone asked about bringing your own toilet paper, and the captains response was bring as much as you want.