Let’s talk food POM

Lee2385

We are staying in the Biscayne area. We always do Bubba Gump at Bayside but looking for something different that 2 teens would enjoy without costing a fortune!?! Any suggestions?

There are many eateries at Bayside Marketplace that can appeal to teens, including the Hard Rock Cafe and 5 Guys for more casual dining. I recommend checking Bayside's directory www.baysidemarketplace.com/directory/restaurants

If you haven't already, you can also head south on Biscayne Blvd over the bridge to the Brickell area. It's an easy walk along the bay and you'll find plenty of shopping & dining options. Enjoy :cool:

Pollo y Jarras in Downtown Miami. Really good food, some simple things while some more "diverse options". Its Pervuian food, but they have great sandwiches and fried rice that anyone should enjoy. Prices are good.

Unless you live somewhere that doesn't have all the chain eateries that Bayside has, why not uber on over to Miami Beach and try something there. Even slices of pizza at Rustico are better than chain dining on vacation. (or even non-vacation), but like I said, if you don't have them at home, then go for it.

Unless you live somewhere that doesn't have all the chain eateries that Bayside has, why not uber on over to Miami Beach and try something there. Even slices of pizza at Rustico are better than chain dining on vacation. (or even non-vacation), but like I said, if you don't have them at home, then go for it.

Miami Beach is a good option. But if its just for food no reason to go over there. Plenty of good options in Downtown Miami and Brickell.

Though the ambience of Miami Beach and especially Lincoln Road is fantastic.

Miami Beach is a good option. But if its just for food no reason to go over there. Plenty of good options in Downtown Miami and Brickell.

Though the ambience of Miami Beach and especially Lincoln Road is fantastic.

I would think your last sentence would be reason enough. LOL. Miami Beach is exciting at any age, I'mve been walking my kids on Ocean Dr since they were 3 years old. They're 18 now. they love it!

I would think your last sentence would be reason enough. LOL. Miami Beach is exciting at any age, I'mve been walking my kids on Ocean Dr since they were 3 years old. They're 18 now. they love it!

The last thing I would do is have dinner on Ocean Drive though.

The last thing I would do is have dinner on Ocean Drive though.

I agree unless it is Havana 1957, Front Porch, or News Cafe. Otherwise there is a good chance you'll get ripped off.

Espanola Way is a charming place to eat, we like Havana 1957 (there are also ones on Ocean Drive and Lincoln Road) and Tap Tap.

Thank you! That’s actually a rule for my family. Lol we can’t eat somewhere that we have at home! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums