Hair Dryer in Staterooms

We are in an interiors stateroom on the Serenade of the Seas. Will there be a blow dryer available???

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It will be there but, it's one that you have to hold the button down in order for it to be on. It's a real pain to hold that button the entire time you are drying your hair... said a woman with a fair amount of it! ;) I bring my own.

It will be there but, it's one that you have to hold the button down in order for it to be on. It's a real pain to hold that button the entire time you are drying your hair... said a woman with a fair amount of it! ;) I bring my own.
Bring a rubber band and put it around the button . Leave there for the next cruiser. A tip I learned here on CC. Save my luggage space for other things!

Yes they are not the strongest but I am on vacation and will take a but longer to dry my hair not to have to bring my own.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I bring my own full-sized, powerful dryer. It takes about 3 times longer with the provided dryer, unless you have thin, short hair. The dryer gets hot, but doesn't blow very well...and that's the whole point of "blow" drying!

The hair dryers are pretty weak. The ladies will definitely want to bring their own. I was fine using the cruise provided dryer when I needed it (I’m a dude with thick hair lol).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ones provided in your cabin are VERY weak and take forever to dry hair. Unless you have very short hair, and don't need a good dry, they are pretty useless. I bring my own also.

As a warning, you can blow trip the breaker when you bring your own hairdryer. This has happened to us MANY times, with many different kinds of hair dryers. My wife cannot tolerate the hair dryer in the room as it takes forever. They get really annoyed when you trip the breaker for the room. It doesn't always trip, and we keep the TV and most other things off in the room when we run the hair dryer, but it will still trip sometimes.

Just a warning for if you bring your own hairdryer.