Seating in main dining room

ashton57

Just curious. When you have a meal in the main dining room do you get sat with other families at the same table or do you have a private table just for your party. We will be on the Magic and it will be just the 3 of us. Myself, husband and small child.

Just the 3 of you?

I’d break it down that there is a 60/40 that you’ll be seated with another family.

With that being said, I’d give it 80/20 that you will enjoy meeting this new family.

Just curious. When you have a meal in the main dining room do you get sat with other families at the same table or do you have a private table just for your party. We will be on the Magic and it will be just the 3 of us. Myself, husband and small child.

Hi

You would typically be seated at a larger table, 8-10 people. They often tend make an effort to match travelers. So, if you are a young family, you may be seated with another family.

While this is typical, you could just as easily be seated at a table of your own.

If you absolutely want a table of your own, ask. You can see the maître d' when you board and inquire, or if you have time before your cruise, you could send an email with your request.

If at any time during your cruise there is an issue with your seating arrangement, speak with the maître d' and explain your situation and they will make every effort to accommodate you.

hope this helps

have a great cruise

If you have Your time dining, they ask you each night if you want a private table or want to share.

If you prefer to not sit with others, find out where the Maitre 'D will be stationed on embarkation day. Go ask him/her where your table is and how many will be joining you for dinner. Then you can request a table for your group if you want a little more privacy.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Forums mobile app