“Invite a Friend” OBC?

gottagocit

I am not asking about “Refer a friend” to Princess.com

I recall seeing an option in the past to invite someone to join you on a voyage and doing so gave them the same price deal/sale you had and I believe it also offered you and them OBC for doing so.

I do not see that option on our cruise personalizer now. Has it been discontinued?

Chris

I haven't seen the program you are referring to. That doesn't mean anything.....but there is a "refer a friend" program where if you submit the friend's info to Princess and they respond to the e-mail Princess sends them, they'll be enrolled. If they cruise within 2 years of your referral, you and they will each get $25 OBC PER PERSON. So if you refer a couple, you'll get $50 and they'll each get $25. They must not have cruised on Princess before to be eligible. You can probably combine this with the other program you are describing IF they are first timers on Princess and if they "refer a friend" deal is processed before they make their reservation.

I know what you are talking about, I don't remember seeing it on line. But I had a princess rep tell me about it. I've also remember seeing it in some mailers, after it was mentioned to me.

About 18 months ago I was booking some cabins for family members for a cruise I was on and the rep said, that they could all have the same ADP that I had(if it was not at capacity) even though that promo had ended.

I think the OBC would only be if they were new to Princess.

Ask princess if it is still available.

Edited by land lover

I’ve had that on many of my sailings and it’s always been in my personalizer. They give you 2 Email invites that would allow your friends to get your pricing and perks. It’s not always offered on every sailing.

It was on my last Regal sailing that I took in 12/17 which I booked back around June 2017 IIRC.

I’ve had that on many of my sailings and it’s always been in my personalizer. They give you 2 Email invites that would allow your friends to get your pricing and perks. It’s not always offered on every sailing.

It was on my last Regal sailing that I took in 12/17 which I booked back around June 2017 IIRC.

My sailing was on Emerald, Mexican Riviera, November 2017, booked in Sept 2016 I am guessing...cause the drink the promo I had ended in Aug. if I am not mistaken.

My sailing was on Emerald, Mexican Riviera, November 2017, booked in Sept 2016 I am guessing...cause the drink the promo I had ended in Aug. if I am not mistaken.

They probably didn’t attach it to that big of a promo.

One time I had it, they would only offer the same rate if my friend booked the same mini-suite category that I had booked. Another time they put the same promo rate to whatever they booked.

No it’s not the cruise with me thing.

I haven’t seen in on last couple cruises and just so happens we have friends who want to sail with us on a coming voyage. I’ll just call tomorrow and ask. I hoped I was just not looking in the right place.

They probably didn’t attach it to that big of a promo.

One time I had it, they would only offer the same rate if my friend booked the same mini-suite category that I had booked. Another time they put the same promo rate to whatever they booked.

We all had mini suites in a row on Emerald deck so everyone was the same CAT, for my promo.