Electrical Outlets on Symphony

I've seen pictures where it appears that there is actually an outlet on one side of the bed. In that my wife and I both use CPAP machines, I was wondering if there are outlets on both sides of the bed or do we still need to request an extension cord? We will be in a junior suite if that makes any difference. It's amazing that RCL finally put at least one outlet near the bed!

I don't know if there are outlets on both sides of the bed, but Royal has had an outlet on one side of the bed since Oasis in 2009.

If you notify special_needs@rccl.com about the CPAP, they will furnish an extension cord and distilled water.

Thanks Bob. I've had the same inquiry due to CPAP as well. I'v filled out the special needs form recently. Do they usually respond to let you know they have received the request?

Thanks Bob. I've had the same inquiry due to CPAP as well. I'v filled out the special needs form recently. Do they usually respond to let you know they have received the request?

I don't know about the response to the special needs form, but people do report getting a response to the email to special_needs@rccl.com.

Cabin attendant will be able to get the extension cord and water whether or not you hear back from them. We've not had a problem getting the supplies on board. We've had it on our reservation, emailed special needs and attendant seemed oblivious, but promptly took care of us.

On the newer ships check your phone by your bed. I’ve see reports of a USB port on the side that supposedly can work to charge your phone. I can’t recall if it was the NCL Bliss or Symphony but I saw it.

We had USB power outlets on either side of the bed in our JS on Adventure this past March.