Anyone else having trouble reaching Princess by phone today?

Island wannabe

I have called multiple times since early this morning and am put on auto hold until I eventually hang up after 15 minutes or so. Get message about all representatives are busy and to continue to hold. Using the 1-800-774-6237. I have never experienced this with Princess before.

I called recently and was on hold for awhile. When the rep answered I could hear a baby crying in the background. I said it was nice that she could bring her baby to work and she replied that she was working from home. I'm not sure if they can work from home all the time, or maybe a day or two a week, but I have worked at home as well, and there are a lot of distractions,,,,,,

I called recently and was on hold for awhile. When the rep answered I could hear a baby crying in the background. I said it was nice that she could bring her baby to work and she replied that she was working from home. I'm not sure if they can work from home all the time, or maybe a day or two a week, but I have worked at home as well, and there are a lot of distractions,,,,,,

Many of the Princess reps work from home..you can usually tell, because the connections sound different. Recently, I was speaking to a rep and the smoke alarms in her apartment building were being checked, so we had many interruptions. Finally, she said, we would have to hang up and she would tell the home office to send no more calls, until the testing was completed. I've heard kids, animals and often an echo sound....yep..many work from home.

I believd that Princess also operates a call center kn Seattle ... some of the PVPs work in the office and some frkm home.

I once had a home-based rep ... I swear she was working in jammies or a onesie and wearing rabbit slippers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Forums mobile app

I had to call them on a Sunday morning at 7:00 am. I had authorized an excursion reservation charge for $210 and was charged $410 instead. I called immediately and was put on hold for 45 minutes before I was connected to someone who could help me. Last time, the wait was 30 minutes. If you are only waiting ten minutes, I’m jealous, lol.

I had to call them on a Sunday morning at 7:00 am. I had authorized an excursion reservation charge for $210 and was charged $410 instead. I called immediately and was put on hold for 45 minutes before I was connected to someone who could help me. Last time, the wait was 30 minutes. If you are only waiting ten minutes, I’m jealous, lol.

Weekends are the worst. Plus, they least experienced reps work weekends......