Room switch question - quick feedback needed

Situation is booked for 4 ( 2 adults and 2 kids) in balcony cabin. Kids are 16 and 12. Past payment date and fully paid.

Have a chance to book 2 in Jr suite and 2 in internal. Problem is the interior is not next door or across the hall from Jr Suite. With that RCL tells me I have book one adult in each room and one kid in each room. The adult in the interior does not get the suite benefits.

If I followed the directions would I have any flexibility to move people around at guest services after boarding?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Situation is booked for 4 ( 2 adults and 2 kids) in balcony cabin. Kids are 16 and 12. Past payment date and fully paid.

Have a chance to book 2 in Jr suite and 2 in internal. Problem is the interior is not next door or across the hall from Jr Suite. With that RCL tells me I have book one adult in each room and one kid in each room. The adult in the interior does not get the suite benefits.

If I followed the directions would I have any flexibility to move people around at guest services after boarding?

Moving guests at Guest Services will not get the suite benefits for the adult guest in the inside. If you are on an Oasis or Quantum class ship, this means that guest will not have access to Coastal Kitchen for dinner. The adult guest will also not receive the extra points for being in the suite.

Moving guests at Guest Services will not get the suite benefits for the adult guest in the inside. If you are on an Oasis or Quantum class ship, this means that guest will not have access to Coastal Kitchen for dinner. The adult guest will also not receive the extra points for being in the suite.

Just to add, the extra points is really not a big deal for a husband and wife as they share status. Just make sure that the person who has the higher point total gets booked in the JS so that their points continue to grow.

Yes, you can certainly put whoever you want in whichever cabin. Once onboard, the "kids close by" doesn't apply. Book one adult in each cabin, then switch when you board. You can get the correct sea passes from customer service. You will LOVE the JS!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just how far away IS the interior cabin from the Junior Suite?

We are in a similar situation for 2019. I booked a Jr. suite on Ovation for myself and DD, and an interior for DH and DS. Kids will be 17 and 15 at time of cruise so we will give them the interior room once we are on board. I am sad about not being able to eat at Coastal Kitchen with DH. I wish I could bring him instead of my daughter.