Canada/NE Cruisetour Question

PoohUnderstands

We are doing the 5 day land tour before our October cruise of Canada/NE to Fort Lauderdale. Getting closer and we still do not know the hotels we will be staying at in Ottawa and Montreal. Has anyone gone on this tour in the last two years and where did you stay and when and how did you find out? We are just alittle over 100 days out and still don't know. When we booked awhile back we knew that we were staying at the Fairmont hotels in Toronto and Montebello. Thanks for any insight. I know it will be what it will be, but am getting excited and would like to have an idea if possible where we may be staying.

Pooh

>We are doing the 5 day land tour before our October cruise of Canada/NE to Fort Lauderdale. Getting closer and we still do not know the hotels we will be staying at in Ottawa and Montreal. Has anyone gone on this tour in the last two years and where did you stay and when and how did you find out? We are just alittle over 100 days out and still don't know. When we booked awhile back we knew that we were staying at the Fairmont hotels in Toronto and Montebello. Thanks for any insight. I know it will be what it will be, but am getting excited and would like to have an idea if possible where we may be staying.<

We were on the first tour last year. Princess seems to use the same lodging in Toronto and Montebello, but different lodging in Ottawa and Montreal. We stayed at the Westin Ottawa, and found out that fairly early. We bugged our TA to bug Princess to find out the Montreal hotel, and were told wrong. Were told the Fairmont Queen Elizabeth, which was used for 2 of the busses, but we were at the Sheraton Montreal. I don't know that either was used on any of the other three tours.

Loren

We took this fabulous tour a couple of years ago. All hotels are wonderful. Some that they use may be under renovation or they are waiting to see if they will be finished in time for your tour. Don't worry about accommodations. They will let you know before you go where you will be staying and it will be great. It is a very intensive port tour and cruise, so pace yourself. This tour is when I found out that I am not as young as I think I am. I have changed some of my cruising since then: I don't do a tour in every port.

I am booked on a similar Canada New England Cruisetour in Sept. I found the hotel were listed in your cruise personalizer where you have the print boarding pass and travel summary.

I keep looking there. Still listing only "generic" hotels for Ottawa and Montreal. Did your personalizer just recently come up with the names or have they been there awhile? If recently, then maybe in about a month ours will too since we don't sail until the end of October.

Pooh

I keep looking there. Still listing only "generic" hotels for Ottawa and Montreal. Did your personalizer just recently come up with the names or have they been there awhile? If recently, then maybe in about a month ours will too since we don't sail until the end of October.

Pooh

Hi Pooh, I keep checking as well, but it sounds like we'll just have to take what comes in the surprise box ;p

Pooh

Fri, Sep 13Montreal, CanadaA motorcoach ride through the Canadian countryside takes you to Montreal. Enjoy sightseeing to the French Quarter and Notre Dame. This evening enjoy dinner at a local restaurant in Old Montreal. Overnight at the Fairmont Queen Elizabeth. (B,D)

Mine lists the Fairmont Chateau Laurier Ottawa