Separate category for Seaside on Cruise Critic

Mathguy42

Nothing new, i believe it was suggested many years ago before the boards became infected with the same questions over and over again.

A separate board for each ship would make more sense.

Complains about dedicated Seaside posts by making a dedicated Seaside post? :confused:

Seriously? :rolleyes:

I would very much welcome a separate Seaside post - I am interested in MSC but tired of ploughing through all the same old Seaside questions. It is possible as I know the RC boards had separate categories for some of their new ships when they were launched.

Numerous threads on Seaside have to be expected. It’s one of MSC’s newest ships and is solely based in the US, where the majority of CC users are also based.

I agree that it’s at times frustrating to see the same questions asked over and over, but no matter how you structure the forum stupid or repeat questions will no doubt still find a way!

I would say, however, that because a question has been asked doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be asked again. We can’t expect a new user to know to trawl through page upon page of previous threads - let alone chastise them for when they turn to the forum for advice on a ‘frequently asked question’!

On every cruise line forum here, there is a box to the upper right listing the ships, and clicking on one will give you threads to read about that ship. Unfortunately, the list on the MSC forum is about 7 years out of date, and despite repeated requests by me to correct this problem, nothing has been done. There are only seven ships on the list, one of which was out of the fleet more than 5 years ago (Melody). EM