Anyone know complete menu of Choir of Men?

People are saying food isn't very good at Choir of men show, but I haven't seen a complete menu for the show. Does anyone have it?:D

I haven't seen an actual menu. Someone posted the last couple days you could get salmon, chicken fingers, and maybe pasta?

I haven't seen an actual menu. Someone posted the last couple days you could get salmon, chicken fingers, and maybe pasta?

There isn't really a menu. They serve a fixed meal. If you are vegetarian, you can ask for a different option, and I believe they will serve you some kind of pasta. I'm not sure.

The meal consists of a salmon based appetizer, main course of bangers & mashed, and bread pudding for dessert with strawberries and whipped cream.

I posted a photo in my trip report: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2649098&page=10 It is post 197. After you're seated, they ask if there are any allergies, but otherwise it's a set menu. We thought the food was good for what it was. The show itself was amazing and worth the additional cost.

Awesome. OP - here is a link to the post with the menu:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=56462047&postcount=197

Thanks!! I didn't know you could view a single post - learn something new every day! :)

Yep, just click on the post count number, which is actually a link. The problem with linking to a page is that we can all adjust our settings to change how many posts appear on a page. What might be page 10 for you is page 3 for me, for example.

Yep, just click on the post count number, which is actually a link. The problem with linking to a page is that we can all adjust our settings to change how many posts appear on a page. What might be page 10 for you is page 3 for me, for example.

I didn't know that either but I found out you can see how many times a person has posted in a specific thread.

I didn't know that either but I found out you can see how many times a person has posted in a specific thread.

I just read this, and had to figure it out, and I did! Cool. It seems that will come in handy, but I can't fathom how. It just will. :D

I just read this, and had to figure it out, and I did! Cool. It seems that will come in handy, but I can't fathom how. It just will. :D

It's funny to look at in the never ending threads to see which of the "last worders" have the most posts. ;p

I'm winning this post, big time.

Huh? I come here to get useful info. It is not a race for me. I have no intention to post UN-USEFUL info in order to boost my "Post Count". I don't have time to scroll through all the BS.

I can't believe CC has still retained it's integrity (on Norwegian thread at least).

From straws to smoking to Haven problems...

Can someone just post facts and leave it at that?

Oh wait, this is an open forum and everything is accepted. Oh wait again, posts are deleted at random and at the mercy of mods who delete as they see fit. Total censorship here...

My posts were deleted. Did not offend. Was JMO. Posts were gone.

I just come here to get info.

Crazy how "Super User's " posts are not deleted and mine are. Hmm...

Bottom Line: Post useful info to help others...not random sh*t in order to boost count. Not fond of Censorship on CC side of this. JMO. I am sure this will get get deleted