Flight packages with RCCL...Does it include baggage?

I have been so slammed with work so I put my husband in charge of our cruise this summer. He booked flights through RCCL....which is fine, just not sure if typical airlines that charge for a bag (in this case American) will charge us for a checked bag or if it is included as part of RCCL's agreement. I see nothing on the flight reservation that says one way or another.

It's handled the same way as any other ticket on your airline. The one that could be confusing is if it's JetBlue, since they have a with bags and a without bags fare; for them you'd probably have to double check your reservation on JetBlue's site. Southwest bags are included, first class usually includes bags, and international flights often (but not always) include bags. Domestic flights on other airlines you'll have to pay for checked bags.

Just a caution (or two)

1. As a previous posted stated be aware of the baggage policies for the airline you choose through A2C for they will prevail..

2. Also be aware of the seat policy. (I learned this the hard way) For some airlines the price will include your seat at whatever class you select. However, for some airlines seat selection will incur an additional charge.