Current shows on Allure

TEGL

Wait, what! Dreamworks Aqua and Ice show? Where do I find the information for that!! I would love to take him didnt even know they offered that. We just have known about the parade.

Both will be listed in the Compass. No reservations for either. And I mentioned the ice show in post number 7. I think it is fantastic. The first time we were on Allure I was not going to go as it was in the afternoon on a beautiful sea day. I was so glad I decided to take the time. The Dreamworks aqua show is not as good, in my opinion, and the secondary aqua show in Oasis (Splish Splash).

How do I book the shows in advance of boarding? Did not know that could be done.

You do it through the cruise planner on the RCI website. You have to wait until the reservations open up though. It usually happens somewhere around the 90-120 mark before the cruise. It can vary.

Wait, what! Dreamworks Aqua and Ice show? Where do I find the information for that!! I would love to take him didnt even know they offered that. We just have known about the parade.
These can't be booked beforehand but are in the cruise planner. Look for them (probably on your sea days) . Parade is cute too.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

As Ocean Boy and LuCruise advised, these will be listed in your daily Compass. They should also be listed in the “Showtimes at a Glance” sheet you the first day.

I’m attaching one someone put online from the May 27th Allure Eastern sailing. Yours will depend upon your itinerary but this will give you an idea.

In addition to the Dreamworks shows, there will be other things like character meet and greets listed in the Compass. For the parades, try to get a viewing spot in the biggest opening of the Royal Promenade like in front of Cafe Promenade.

For adults, the Love and Marriage Show can be quite funny and so too can be The Quest depending upon your taste. No reservations for either.

~ Judy

Allure-05272018-Showtimes.pdf

AB62B1C2-859C-4A47-A3B8-7F02FEC6DF8A.jpeg.8237aa9db6fe2bf8c10f37e1bd9978b2.jpeg

I noticed my title mishap after i hit submit ..... why can we not edit :(

I realized after I posted that I cant book a show more than once. Now Im just trying to figure out what to book and maybe what to skip. We will be traveling with our 4yo (who has autism and ADHD) so we will have to attend the shows once he passes out as he would never be able to sit through a 45 min - hour show. I am hoping and praying he will be so taken in my the Aqua show we will be able to watch that one cause it seems as if they go earlier in the evening and because we will be on EST he will be far from tired Day 1 @ the 2215 show (he will still be on California time). So just trying to figure out logistic of it all.

Maybe Ill look at skipping the Monopoly ice show. We tried to see the Ice show when on Oasis a few years ago and were not very impressed with it. I only have boys so the How to Train Your Dragon ice show I think I would love ... because I love that movie.

At OceanAria, if he doesn't have sensory issues, sit up front in the Splash Zone. That should hold his attention. :)

The Ice Show is great. Don't let a grumpy mention on here deter you.