Drink Package On Sale?

We booked today for the AOTS, and now its 48$ plus 18%, so we should wait for lower? Also this time we're with our kiddos, both 7 years old. So we wont drink heavy, but still think with coffee, juices, water it will be worth it! Our kids first cruise ever!!!

We booked today for the AOTS, and now its 48$ plus 18%, so we should wait for lower? Also this time we're with our kiddos, both 7 years old. So we wont drink heavy, but still think with coffee, juices, water it will be worth it! Our kids first cruise ever!!!

Im assuming that your cruise is several months away. If it is, I would wat until it drops. If you don’t feel comfortable doing that, you can pay for it now and if it drops, rebook at the lower rate and ask for a refund for the previously purchased packages.

I would buy it now, we always buy early, but keep checking price, price may go up or down, if it goes up your locked in at 48 if it goes down all you need to do is call rccl and get the new lower price, I did this a couple of times on our last cruise.

I have 4 cruises currently booked. Drink package on my Aug and Nov cruises are $42, Jan is $45, and Feb is $48. All you can do is continue to check on the prices and book when it’s lowest.

Thank you for this info. This is the best detailed span of dates and prices I have ever seen in an answer like this, and it leads me to believe there is likely a slight pattern after all, that the closer you get to the cruise sailing the more they dscount it. Right now my April Allure sailing is $53, so I assume come by September I should start seeing $48, October $45, and hopefully by December see $42 like you are seeing. So I'm likely going to wait to book till December.

I assume come by September I should start seeing $48, October $45, and hopefully by December see $42 like you are seeing. So I'm likely going to wait to book till December.

I would not count on that pattern -buy when comfortable and like cabin price drops, cancel/re-buy on any further dip.

I would not count on that pattern -buy when comfortable and like cabin price drops, cancel/re-buy on any further dip.

I agree, my 8/19/18 Oasis Deluxe Beverage Pkg has move up and down 20 times, from buy 1 get second 50% off (or $47/per), a 20% off promo ($50/per).