Dining on Anthem

Can someone explain how dining works on Anthem? Do all the main dining rooms serves the same menu? Do they all have different menus? If they are different do they change nightly?

All "main dining room" restaurants use the same menu which changes nightly.

Ok so basically you choose the restaurant for the decor not the menu as they are all the same

You don't really choose the restaurant, it is assigned to you.

Two restaurants are used for My Time Dining and the other two are used for Traditional dining.

It’s assigned also by if you have my time dining or regular seating

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes I have my time dining. I think that is what is confusing me. I am used to set time and venue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I have my time dining. I think that is what is confusing me. I am used to set time and venue.

You can request to switch to traditional seating as long as there is room...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Will be same room every night may not be same table or waiter. I’ve never had a problem with getting a table at anytime but on the first night I become friend$ with the head waiter. Ask him for his card and he’ll give you one

Ok I think I get it now. My Time Dining you are assigned a dining room and you can reserve any time instead of the usual early/late seating.

Do you know which dining rooms are used for My Time?

American Icon is for those people with MTD reservations. Silk is for MTD without reservations. The first night both usually have long lines. You can reserve MTD now. We did about a month ago and some times were already not available.

Original plan was to have different menus and cuisines in each to offer diners variety, but there was a mutiny, so now there are just 4 differently decorated rooms. There is still some old info out there about different cuisines, which causes confusion.

Enjoy your cruise! My family loved sailing on Anthem!

Original plan was to have different menus and cuisines in each to offer diners variety, but there was a mutiny, so now there are just 4 differently decorated rooms. There is still some old info out there about different cuisines, which causes confusion.

Enjoy your cruise! My family loved sailing on Anthem!

Thanks!! Yea that was the problem most of what I was finding was from a couple of years ago.

I wanted early dining, but it was unavailable (sold out) when I booked. I have YTD, but already made all my dining reservations for 5:30 PM. I know I will be in a different dining room and I really don't care about the location, but are there any other reasons why I'd want to switch from YTD to early? I also don't care about having the same server and table every night.

I wanted early dining, but it was unavailable (sold out) when I booked. I have YTD, but already made all my dining reservations for 5:30 PM. I know I will be in a different dining room and I really don't care about the location, but are there any other reasons why I'd want to switch from YTD to early? I also don't care about having the same server and table every night.

Other reasons might be never having to wait for a table and having the same tablemates every night.

Ok I think I get it now. My Time Dining you are assigned a dining room and you can reserve any time instead of the usual early/late seating.

Do you know which dining rooms are used for My Time?

Just like any restaurant at home. You can make a reservation and have a very Short wait to be seated. Or show up when you are hungry or when it fits your schedule and have a short wait to be seated.

You get your own table. You eat at your pace (not waiting for that chatty person who holds up the whole table).

It is the best way to dine on the Quantum and Oasis class ships because you can weave in dinnng around shows.