Transportation from MCO to port Canaveral

didugger

10 hours ago, jenichip1 said:

Has anyone used Jazzy B transport?  I’m going from an Orlando hotel to the port and return due $55. 

Your first post? Welcome! I used to live in Holland, MI

Please share how you found this company. I have honestly never seen their vehicle(s) and I move between Canaveral and Kissimmee a few times a week!

As suggested, stick with recommended companies like Cortrans etc. because you are taking risks on cruise morning and on flight day afterwards. 

Edited by SteerageJoe

Ty!  Yes. I’m a tad nervous as I was on the Cortrans site and it redirected me there. They called me at 9:00 pm and when I called back she answers ‘hello’, not the name of the company. She already charged my credit card so I think I’ll have to see how it goes and pray it works out. Ty. 

22 minutes ago, jenichip1 said:

Ty!  Yes. I’m a tad nervous as I was on the Cortrans site and it redirected me there. They called me at 9:00 pm and when I called back she answers ‘hello’, not the name of the company. She already charged my credit card so I think I’ll have to see how it goes and pray it works out. Ty. 

I do remember now - I saw a lady with a Jazzy B sign at terminal 5 a few months ago while picking up a friend. I even took a picture because I was surprised to see a new company at the terminal! But I have not seen their vehicles.

JazzyB.jpg

But something is clearly not right with your booking! 

If you got redirected to Jazzy B from the Cortrans site then I would call the credit card company immediately and dispute the charge!

You are dealing with a very unknown company. I just checked and could not even find a working website for them! I am in Kissimmee right now and will gladly go and check out the Jazzy B building/property if I can get an address. 

I would also call Cortrans and tell them what happened.

Edited by SteerageJoe

20 minutes ago, jenichip1 said:

I contacted Cortrans and he said he knows the owner and she’s reliable. Said he does t know how I got redirected to her website. I’ll let you know if she shows up. Thanks for the reply. 

Yes, I talked to her (Jasmine) and she is real. You should be OK in that regard.

However, the circumstances with your credit card charge are mystifying...

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Buster_Scruggs said:

New company called Globetrotter transit co.  Best service I have found after years of cruising out of there

Welcome to the boards.  How much did you pay for shuttle service? :classic_unsure:  Vans? Busses? Do they pick up at MCO area hotels?

• 3 weeks later...