Dress code on the Edge

cgolf1

I just asked Siri and got Barathea Siri is clever!!

Wow! I think I might get one of these jackets for my DH so he can look this debonair. ;)

BARATHEA

Barathea is an expensive fine English cloth, closely woven with a slight diagonal weave appearance and broken rib effect. It has a granular or pebbled surface but it feels smooth to the touch. Mainly used as a suiting or uniform fabric and it can also be used in men’s evening clothes.

enhance

Wow! I think I might get one of these jackets for my DH so he can look this debonair. ;)

BARATHEA

Barathea is an expensive fine English cloth, closely woven with a slight diagonal weave appearance and broken rib effect. It has a granular or pebbled surface but it feels smooth to the touch. Mainly used as a suiting or uniform fabric and it can also be used in men’s evening clothes.

SOLD!!!!

I wonder if I can afford one to have on our first Edge sailing... will start the research today.

Thank you...

bon voyage

SOLD!!!!

I wonder if I can afford one to have on our first Edge sailing... will start the research today.

Thank you...

bon voyage

I can see it now, as you grandly enter the MDR, everyone will be whispering "Is that a Barathea jacket?" :D Don't forget the matching tie - a classy look!

That is very exciting! I hope that given the CEO will be onboard and its the maiden voyage, celebrity does something extra special. Where did you find/see this info?

Looks like the CEO will be on the two maiden voyages (East and West).... could have more of a President's cruise feel to it... Apparently there will be some special Captains Club function or functions in Eden for Classic level on up... and local entertainment capturing spirit of Mexico (Western cruise) and Puerto Rico (Eastern cruise). So that will be nice.

That is very exciting! I hope that given the CEO will be onboard and its the maiden voyage, celebrity does something extra special. Where did you find/see this info?

Hi Mary:

The details are here for the 2 inaugural cruises 12/9 and 12/16 - nothing announced for the preview cruises yet (this was on the X website):

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2663129

Thank you, Marilyn! You always have all the answers! Love it! I hope they also do something special for the preview cruises as well. I was looking at the list of "special events" and can't help but think for some of the things, like the Galley tour and Dessert Buffet, these use to be a free staple on all ships with X many years ago. I actually really miss the Galley tour but never wanted to pay $100 for it. Hoping that celebrity might bring a few thing back, that we have been missing.

Hi Mary:

The details are here for the 2 inaugural cruises 12/9 and 12/16 - nothing announced for the preview cruises yet (this was on the X website):

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2663129

Thank you, Marilyn! You always have all the answers! Love it! I hope they also do something special for the preview cruises as well. I was looking at the list of "special events" and can't help but think for some of the things, like the Galley tour and Dessert Buffet, these use to be a free staple on all ships with X many years ago. I actually really miss the Galley tour but never wanted to pay $100 for it. Hoping that celebrity might bring a few thing back, that we have been missing.

I'm hoping some of the inaugural events listed will also be tried on our preview cruises. I may write to LLP and ask if she will be onboard and what fun things we will be doing with us. Maybe I will make an LLP t-shirt so that we can be BFF onboard and then we will get invited to everything (and I'll ask if you can go too). :D