Port Everglades - Help us pick a hotel

retire2cruise55

DH and I have stayed in FLL many times but are looking for something different. Must be clean, newer/modern, receptive to early ck in and walking distance to shopping/restaurants. We will be arriving via plane 11 am the day before our cruise in October and will not have a rental car. I’ve narrowed it down to:

-Ritz

-Circ

-Fairfield Inn Las Olas

Which one would you recommend and why?

Cost, transportation and free breakfast are not important.

Thanks!

Early check-in at any hotel depends upon vacancies; but any decent hotel, and certainly all three you listed, will be happy to store your bags while you grab lunch or maybe use the pool until your room ready.

Have not stayed in any of the 3, so I will watch for others to comment. Have a good cruise! :D

DH and I have stayed in FLL many times but are looking for something different. Must be clean, newer/modern, receptive to early ck in and walking distance to shopping/restaurants. We will be arriving via plane 11 am the day before our cruise in October and will not have a rental car. I’ve narrowed it down to:

-Ritz

-Circ

-Fairfield Inn Las Olas

Which one would you recommend and why?

Cost, transportation and free breakfast are not important.

Thanks!

With regard to the Fairfield Inn: This hotel is pretty darn new--- it opened in the last few months. It is in walking distance to many restaurants and some shops. Though the area is cosmopolitan, I wouldn't walk at night. I cannot speak to your other criteria regarding this hotel.

• 4 weeks later...