Cruise line alternatives for Celebrity enthusiasts

JonoBhoy

Sadly, my cruise is not until next November. So it will be a while. Mafig recently cruised in Yacht Club. Perhaps she will share her experience.

I LOVED it.

I haven't written a review....mostly because right after the cruise we drove to NJ to visit family and then spent some time in Atlantic City.

I have contributed a bit here and there to threads.

Seaside was our second time on MSC in the YC. The first was Divina. They were both excellent! No crowds, private pool, all drinks included, anytime dining in a beautiful restaurant where every table has a view.....all for an amazing price.

We have a cruise upcoming on Allure, but after that we'll be running back to the Yacht Club.:hearteyes:

Wow, after reading all the MSC love on this thread, I decided to check out MSC Seaside Itineraries and Rates on the MSC website. I believe it is worse than the X website.

My results are still loading........:rolleyes:still loading.......

I think I'll stick with X.

Wow, after reading all the MSC love on this thread, I decided to check out MSC Seaside Itineraries and Rates on the MSC website. I believe it is worse than the X website.

My results are still loading........:rolleyes:still loading.......

I think I'll stick with X.

OMG, we have the same favourite cruise line .... Website Cruises!

Really? You make your vacation decisions based on the website? The MSC website aspires to be atrocious.

Still ... the on board product (in the YC) puts Celebrity to shame.

I LOVED it.

I haven't written a review....mostly because right after the cruise we drove to NJ to visit family and then spent some time in Atlantic City.

Seaside was our second time on MSC in the YC. The first was Divina. They were both excellent! No crowds, private pool, all drinks included, anytime dining in a beautiful restaurant where every table has a view.....all for an amazing price.

We have a cruise upcoming on Allure, but after that we'll be running back to the Yacht Club.:hearteyes:

I can't believe your outrageous and insulting comments. Anyone in their right mind knows that Celebrity is the best cruise line in the universe!!!!! I can't believe you would besmirch these boards with your comments....

You do realize, the more people we tell about the YC, the more expensive and harder it will be to get a cabin? :halo:

OMG, we have the same favourite cruise line .... Website Cruises!

Really? You make your vacation decisions based on the website? The MSC website aspires to be atrocious.

Still ... the on board product (in the YC) puts Celebrity to shame.

I do make my decisions based on my ability to actually look at cabins and prices. Geez I would never blindly book without being able to research prices. Can’t do that, so I move on. Sue me.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You do realize, the more people we tell about the YC, the more expensive and harder it will be to get a cabin? :halo:

I know. I've been trying to stop.:o The only reason I responded was because my name was specifically mentioned.

My dh ordered a Reuben and he thought it could have had more corned beef on it. How's that? For that reason alone, no one should ever consider a cruise on MSC. (at least until I book my next one).

I do make my decisions based on my ability to actually look at cabins and prices. Geez I would never blindly book without being able to research prices. Can’t do that, so I move on. Sue me.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What's your lawyer's name? No-one in their right mind blindly books.

The Celebrity website is a train wreck as well and as reliable as your sister-in-law.

There are literally hundreds of websites with live access to current prices. In fact, they are far better in showing you all of the available inventory as opposed to Celebrity.

I know. I've been trying to stop.:o The only reason I responded was because my name was specifically mentioned.

My dh ordered a Reuben and he thought it could have had more corned beef on it. How's that? For that reason alone, no one should ever consider a cruise on MSC. (at least until I book my next one).

Unfortunately, the word is getting out ....

Prices are steadily rising with availability decreasing. I literally book the INSTANT they become available as YC goes so quickly. I truly feel that as they are a private company, they are willing to underprice the product to get people like us hooked as they don't care about shareholders.

Enjoy it at these prices while you can!

What's your lawyer's name? No-one in their right mind blindly books.

The Celebrity website is a train wreck as well and as reliable as your sister-in-law.

There are literally hundreds of websites with live access to current prices. In fact, they are far better in showing you all of the available inventory as opposed to Celebrity.

I have no problem with x website. At least I can look at itinerary and prices.

And I tried another travel website and couldn't get any msc info. Such disappointment. Again, moving on. Enjoy your cruise.

How did you know my sister in law is totally unreliable?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I LOVED it.

Glad you liked it. My sister just raves about her two cruises in the Yacht Club. But we have to quit singing its praises as the word seems to be out and the prices are rising!

A Yacht Club suite has a balcony. The waived single supplement was only available for a very limited time. The cruise is in November 2019. The Yacht Club is sold out for that cruise.

Small correction: SOME Yacht Club suites do not have balconies. ( the interior ones, which by and large go for $3k single/wk)