2 groups and your-time dining

laumicmah

We are cruising in the Horizon with some friends. We all chose your-time dining. Do we need to link our bookings or can we just go to desk on ship and check in for dinner together? It will be 8 of us in total and 3 cabins.

No need to link the booking at guest services, just when you go to check in give the total number in the party and both stateroom numbers. I think you might not be able to do this using the hub app, especially if the bookings are not linked, so you'll probably physically have to go to the check in desk on deck 5 by the coffee shop.

We are cruising in the Horizon with some friends. We all chose your-time dining. Do we need to link our bookings or can we just go to desk on ship and check in for dinner together? It will be 8 of us in total and 3 cabins.

YTD is literally the exact same as walking into any land based restaurant. You walk up, tell them how many in your party and cabin number(s) and they seat you. If you want the same server each night, just request them.

S/N: I love Hillsborough, I drive through there going down 86 quite often. Wonderful little town!

YTD is literally the exact same as walking into any land based restaurant. You walk up, tell them how many in your party and cabin number(s) and they seat you. If you want the same server each night, just request them.

S/N: I love Hillsborough, I drive through there going down 86 quite often. Wonderful little town!

Thanks. We moved here 14 months ago and we're enjoying it.

If you link the bookings, you can use the hub app to request a table. It will show all the people linked to your booking and you can choose some or all. It will let you know when your table is ready and just go to the dining room. No need to go to the YTD area to check in.

That being said, 2 night out of 8 on our cruise last week, the app was not working but when it is working, it is handy.