Cloud 9 Spa Inside Cabin

duegwb

besides the different cosmetics and access to the thermal suites, what is included when you book a Cloud 9 Spa cabin?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

A much quieter floor...because there are fewer cabins and families generally do not book spa cabins. Easy access to those huge spa locker room showers with unlimited towels. I always shower there. Easy access to the lido and sports decks... walk across deck 11 to avoid the hot mess that is the lido pool. If you are on the Breeze or Magic I highly recommend the interior cabins on deck 12. They are “turned” 90 degrees which changes the relative location of the door....much better layout.

Fully agree with Badfinger if booking on the Dream, Magic or Breeze.

And along with Cinder411, if sailing on Vista or Horizon, Spa cabins, interior or balcony, are not worth the extra $. Spa is NOT laid out well. Almost an after thought; taking away the spa space to install more cabins. Better saunas, steam rooms and shower/locker rooms on rebuilt Sunshine.

We got an upgrade offer to a Cloud 9 cabin yesterday for our cruise in March. The upgrade was only $34 total from our regular balcony cabin so we jumped on it. The two reasons we did were the location of the cabin to serenity, and the usage of the thermal suite. I'm looking forward to the quieter more relaxing areas! I agree with the many people that have said that it really depends on if you'll actually use the spa area. I wouldn't base it on the extras like the toiletries, decor or towels .

We have sailed in spa cabins on Sunshine. We have another booked on the new Sunrise. I absolutely love these cabins for the quiet hallway, location near the thermal suites, and the Serenity deck. The steam rooms and sauna are worth every penny and no one was ever in them except for us in the evening.