Dress Code on The Millenium

txflood33

Tatoo sock, heavy metal tee, shorts...oh boy Celebrity is so not for you and you are so wrong for Celebrity.....even with the new reveals!

I must say, some of you here are awfully judgemental.

My wife and have sailed X before. We were on the Reflection in Oct 2014 to see the Med for our anniversary. Knowing we would be in Athens, Istanbul, Mykonos, etc, we packed shorts to tour everyday. We wore our swimsuits at the pool. I had my tattoo sock then(along with a 1/2 sleeve, 1/2 back piece, and a shoulder piece). There were also other tattooed people on the cruise. Another tourist from another X ship in Ephesus was wearing an AC/DC shirt while touring the ruins.

We planned ahead and made sure my wife had a head covering in Istanbul to respect their religion. I'm asking now to make sure I understand the dress code on the boat in the evening. This thread has helped me.

I will say this, every X crew member treated me with the utmost respect, regardless of my tshirts with skulls on them.

It does make me wonder though, is X not right for me because I may be uncomfortable? Or is it not right for me because it would make you uncomfortable and you would never bring it up on the ship, but are comfortable bringing up up using the anonymity of the internet?

Tatoo sock, heavy metal tee, shorts...oh boy Celebrity is so not for you and you are so wrong for Celebrity.....even with the new reveals!

Now you've done it. I'm breaking out all my metal tees for my next Celebrity cruise. Do you think they'll rescind my Elite status?