Refreshment drink package question

Thinking about buying this package. Called and they said it’s $215 for a 7 day cruise.

Will it be the same price on board? Or do prices vary?

And how much use can I expect to get out of this package?

Can it be used in the dining rooms?

Also do I always have to be present to use it? Or can I send my husband to get me my coffee in the morning?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thinking about buying this package. Called and they said it’s $215 for a 7 day cruise.

Also do I always have to be present to use it? Or can I send my husband to get me my coffee in the morning?

Yes you can send your husband as long as he has your card.

The regular price is $26 a day plus 18% gratuity. You will likely find it on sale in the cruise planner before you sail at $18 per day. It’s always $26 per day on board.

I get good use out of it... Macchiato in the morning, Iced latte in the afternoon (maybe twice), cappucino after dinner in the dining room, and a vanilla latte in the evening. With all this caffeine, I also get a bottle of water with each coffee, and many other bottles throughout the day/night. Fresh squeezed OJ at breakfast, and sometimes a virgin bloody mary, as well as plenty of vitamin waters throughout the cruise as well. I think I get my money's worth with just the coffee. I have never paid the $26 per day, only $18, but if some reason I forgot, I think based on my usage, I could justify the $26.

Can you use it at Starbucks? Or Johnny Rockets for milkshakes?

You cannot use it at a licensed Starbucks venue, which are on Oasis class ships and Mariner. You can use it on other ships that may or may not use Starbucks beans in their specialty coffees.

It appears that you can use it for JR milkshakes, but only if you are also paying the JR food fee. This policy has just changed, so there may be some variance in implementation ship to ship.

I have 13 days left before sailing. Do y’all think I could possibly find it on sale?

I just bought refreshment packages on Thursday night for $20 per day, it said the offer finished that night. I have seen it that price before in the cruise planner. The deluxe alcohol package I got a few weeks ago was $48 par day.

Just keep checking your cruise planner.

Just checked my cruise planner, still showing those prices now. Think it varies per cruise, they told me that when I rang up.