Toiletries on Infinity

Ergates The Ant

7 minutes ago, jargey3000 said:

do they supply toilet paper?

or is it BYOTP?

No, they remember Alice's Restaurant and are concerned that you might "roll the toilet paper out the window, slide down the roll and have an escape" without paying for your onboard charges.

We’re in a C2 on the Silhouette right now.  Our stateroom was stocked upon embarkation with little blue tubes of Gilchrist & Soames shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, and body lotion.  Our used up shower gel has been restocked with a black tube of Celebrity brand.  I dislike all of these tubes because they are not user friendly; you typically need to have one in one of your hands when using. I much prefer the large, refillable cylinders on the shower walls.  Also, as small, single use plastics, the tubes are not environmentally friendly either.

Edited by Turtles06

The tubes on the shower walls have their own problems.  I sometimes stay in hotels where they are in use.  It's impossible to wash my hair at the sink when the shampoo is in a dispenser on the wall, so I still end up having to bring my own little tubes of shampoo and conditioner.  

On 8/19/2018 at 6:26 PM, Northern Aurora said:

As do suites.

But suites get the little glass bottles of Bulgari.  Concierge and Aqua Class get Ghilcrest & Soames and I think that comes in tubes.  My wife and I live in Florida so we always drive to the port and bring the same toiletries that we use at home.  However, on those rare occasions when we splurge for a suite, we keep the Bulgari bottles as souvenirs.  Otherwise, we just put aside the stuff that the cruise line supplies.  However, you probably need it if you have to fly to the port.