flights same day going from ffl to pom

cary1306

Fairfield, Ia (FFL) is nowhere near any cruise ship ports.

FLL (Ft Lauderdale) is about 45 minutes from POM.

The later in the day you arrive, the less frequent the shuttle runs are. What time are you arriving? Yes, you can just arrive and seek a shuttle.

Go Airport shuttle, based at FLL, can accommodate walk up customers looking for transport to POM. Expect to pay a few more bucks than if you had reserved ahead of time with SAS, QLS, etc.

Or you can use Uber or Lyft for about $35+ for the car; a taxi on the same run will be closer to $70+tip

Fairfield, Ia (FFL) is nowhere near any cruise ship ports.

FLL (Ft Lauderdale) is about 45 minutes from POM.

The later in the day you arrive, the less frequent the shuttle runs are. What time are you arriving? Yes, you can just arrive and seek a shuttle.

FLL is nowhere near "POM" either. In fact, never heard of POM.

Port of Miami?

No such thing as "Port of Miami"

I am just poking fun at correcting someone else using the wrong terminology while using incorrect...

It's "PortMiami" or you could abbreviate as PM I guess.

There are 1000's of threads on this board referring to POM - you may be technically correct with PM, but you are swimming against a strong current.

Would you not prefer to be "correct?" :confused:

I prefer to have my posts understood by the average reader. :)

As I said, you are correct, but you're swimming straight into a strong rip tide on this one.

Fair enough. I was just pointing out that it was kind of funny to get on someone for using the incorrect abbreviation, while using an incorrect abbreviation. ;p

opps the computer hit wrong key yes its fll and port Miami cruise.....but thanks for your answer! I need carseat with 4 adults to get there and the cheapest way...

You definitely need reservations. QLS has been reported as offering car seats, and some of the other shared shuttles (SAS, Go Airport, MJS, etc.) may also be able to provide you with a car seat - but you are better off bringing your own to ensure that it fits properly and has been maintained. The airline will check the car seat for free if you choose not to use it on the plane. Amazon, Target and others sell travel booster seats if your child is older/big enough

Or book private transfers from Larry's Limos, Go Airport or Holland Limo for probably not much more than shared service for 5. ;)

• 2 weeks later...