Paradise Beach Review

keysjohnson

We will have a group of 6, four adults, 2 girls age 3 and 17 in Cozumel on Saturday the 31st of July. We have always gone to Chakanaab, but we are going to try PB this time, everything sounds great on here. Look forward to meeting you Tom . We will heavily support you in the food and drink dept., Later!!

From Arizona...I'm glad you're choosing to come and make us your Cozumel beach stop, I'm sure you'll have a great time!

cruisinqt...hot sauce and frozen drinks sounds like the perfect beach day to me....see ya soon!

enymarsh...always like meeting fellow CCers! See ya next year!

TexasTwoSteps...I promise no rain when you come! I love repeat visitors...hasta la vista!

CarolSW...it was nice meeting you guys (twice!) and thanx so much for the great review! Hopefully when you see me next year I'll have become a Beach Mogul, 'cause now I'm just a Sand Dune!

TomTerrific...hope to see you at PB soon! Have a great vacation!

canesfan1...sounds like a great day, tire the kids out on the water toys, while the adults consume mass quantities!! Thank you for your support.

Tom.. by all means I plan to spend some time at Paradise Beach, with this kind of fan club.. it would be impossible not to visit. If you like, we can start your second franchise in Illinois. We have some sand and sunshine.. although I fear we are missing some of the other ingredients.

I see the following website listed in several posts about PB, [url="http://www.cozumel-beach.com/"]http://www.cozumel-beach.com/[/url] I currently am unable to access the site.. if this is yours.. I'd be happy to offer some webspace :) If this is not your site, maybe another CC member would be kind enough to post it for me.

Anyway, I'll be there in September, hope I am able to meet you in person. I understand you will be vacationing in September. Maybe I will get lucky and our paths will cross.

Wow....Tom I think I am in love with you!!!!! jk Your place sounds like a slice of heaven and I can't believe I have missed it the last couple of times we were in Coz. I will be there the week on July 22nd on the Elation and I would like a real pineapple drink waiting for me....... :) I kid.....but I will be pulled up to your bar asap upon arrival to your sweet island. Bringing kids with us and can see your place has something for everyone. You have quite a following here on these boards which speaks very highly.....word passes quite quickly amongst cruisers.......

So when you hear a couple of Yanks with Maine accents you will know that we have arrived.....can't wait....thanks for all the great info you give with such personal attention.......it must be what makes your business such a success.

Jen

TomTerrific...looks like I'll be leaving Sept 3 or 4th and coming back about a month later. I'll try to find internet cafes so I can check in every once in a while!

Website is back up...if not, try .net instead of .com, adios!

Jen...thanx you very much for the kind words, you and your family won't be disappointed! I'll see and hear you soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like we have found the place for us to visit in Cozumel - we have followed advice from these boards on our last 2 cruises and had a great time - thanks to all here for taking the time to share your experiences with the rest of us. :)

Tom - your place sounds great - We will be on the Grand Princess the week of Nov. 8th - hope to see you there.

Kathy

Tom-

Are you still collecting new school supplies? We arrive the first week in September and should be able to fit a backback w/supplies in our luggage to bring to PB. Let me know, I understand others in our m&m group will be heading to PB as well.

Look forward to the coco locos & fresh pina colada's!!:D

Thanks - Julie

Nineteen days and I will be on PB!! We are in port on Wed. 25th......what drink do you recommend if you don't care for Tequila???

Praying for a sunny day....see you soon.

Since we are only hours from Quebec.....any requests from home??

Jen

My favorite (this week :)) is called a Paradise Punch. It's made with overproof Bacardi 101 rum, Malibu Coconut Rum, pineapple juice and a dash of grenadine for luck! It's a definite "sleeper" that'll catch up to you after a while!

Thanx for the generous offer, I assume that you'll be visiting Quebec and not going there esp. for me! If you happen to stumble on a couple of cans of "Labatts Classic" beer in a corner store, I'd LOVE a taste of that! I'll trade you for a Paradise Punch! Hasta la vista!!

Hey Tom,

My wife and I will be visiting your beach during the first week of September. I must say, after reading the reviews, WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! My name is Danny and my wife's name is Michele and we would love to meet you. We are celebrating our five year anniversary:D and decided to make your place a part of it. So on Wednesday September first, be ready for us.

Danny

In checking Celebrity's available shore excursions on Cozumel, I found a "Deluxe Beach Break" at Playa Ma Grand Beach Park. The description of the Park sounded a lot like Paradise Beach. Paradise Beach Tom.......is it the same???? We plan to visit Paradise Beach in November..will come via taxi.

Celebrity's excursion is 62.00/person..it does include all drinks and a buffet lunch but I think we can eat and drink a lot and not spend that much!

Tom, what kind of supplies do they currently need? I don't want to overload with things they might already have.

Hey, I hope you are there on the 3rd of Sept. I'll be there with Beth from MD -- we're Mary Ellen and John from Cherry Hill, and looking forward to meeting you.

ME

:p

They will probably be able to stick you all into one van.....but, then again, if not available, they will divide you into 2 and you will need to pay for both. no matter what..there is no admission to the beach, although they are considering adding in a equipment usage fee of like $5 per head for those that will be using the equipment. That is definitely more fair than charging everyone since many folks won't want to use any of the water toys, etc. If that is in effect by December you may have to keep that in mind. However, it will still be the best deal on the island, in my opinion.

My boyfriend and I will be taking our first cruise on the Celebration 9/2 to Cozumel. After reading incredible posts for Paradise beach, would you recommend we just skip picking an excursion from the cruise and just go straight to PB? Seems like there's a lot of activities over there already? Or is there time to do both? Do you think we'd have time to do the Power Boat excursion and also visit PB?

If there's anyone else traveling out of the Port of Galveston on 9/02 - hit us up, we're a fun couple to party with!!! (We're in our early 30s)

Lisa

Celebration 9/02

PB Tom -

We are going to Cozumel in Nov. and in June of next year and will be with different groups each time. We are looking for a beach that offers a little bit of everything. Can you tell us if there are any beach activities such as volleyball, are there any water sports available such as jet skis, banana boats, etc. also are there any nearby shopping markets? I heard there is no admission charge for the beach. Do you plan to keep it this way, or will we need to pay admission when we are there in June?

Thanks for your help!!

Archived