Paradise Beach Review

keysjohnson

I wrote a response AGES ago to these q's...I guess something went wrong :(

OK, here we go again...

danthemanwoods...I'll be here! Congrats on the aniversary and see ya soon!

JP...we aren't affiliated with any cruiseship so just grab a cab and come visit us on your own!

clemsoncruiser...ty!

TB...nope, not the same. We aren't associated with any cruise line, so you won't find us listed as an excursion!

clemson...thanx again! I should get you to fill in while I'm on vacation ;)!

beth...I'll be gone that very day! See ya next time, I guess....

Cinderelli...find a current 'needs' list here: http://www.geocities.com/smallsal/chrysalis/

Thanx a lot!!

pamrob...2 taxis will cost you $12USD each. A van should cost about $26USD. Hasta la vista!

bethm...Gracias!

lisacas1...what time does the powerboat tour finish and what time does your ship leave?

mfinn...our amenities include snorkel equipment, kayaks, rock-climbing "iceburg", water trampoline and floating beach mats. These are free until Sept. 31st. Oct 1st we'll start charging $5USD p/p for unlimited use of the above. Entrance, beach chairs and umbrellas will still be free!

Things that cost money at our beach or steps away at the beach next door: Bungy-trampoline "Spacewalker" ride, jet-ski, parasail, banana boat, windsurfing and wake-boarding. Have a great vacation!

TB and Groovybaby...yes, I'm leaving Sept 3rd!

Tom,

We had a great time at your beach last week. Didn't get to speak to you personally as we missed you each time you made rounds at all the chairs. I couldn't get up to Quebec until October, so I couldn't smuggle you some Labatts Classic. Sorry. We really enjoyed our day and the food was very good and reasonable. My only comment is: Kayaks-free. Not! They charged my kids even though it's listed on the boards. Why is that? Other than that, we took advantage of all the water sports, food and drink. Your property is beautiful as you enter as well. Nicely done. Thanks

Jen from Maine

Sounds like a cool place, and a group of us plan to visit in December.

Tom, really wanted more info. on the scuba diving offered next door at Playa San Francisco, is it? I read that you said a guy there bought a fast boat and the dive sites are close by. Do they leave at scheduled times or just anytime anybody wants to dive, and if the boat is available then? If scheduled times, what times are those and what are the prices?

Any info. would be greatly appreciated and we look forward to our visit in December, which will be close to Christmas, the 22nd I think. Hope ya'll are open then!

Thanks!

Beth

JennBuddy...as Jojiboy stated, we just take a refundable deposit, we don't charge anything for the kayaks. I'm thinking a communication problem, between our guys and your kids is to blame for what happened. Read your post last night and this morning we had a special class to teach the beach crew how to say "dee-po-zeet"!! Hopefully we won't have this problem again!

Note to all future PB visitors....pleeeeeze find a manager if a situation arises that you think is not right or not as advertised. We're always around, and we want your visit with us to be one of the highlights of your cruise. I've found that most problems can be easily solved, and are nearly always as a result of a communication/culture gap!

Glad you enjoyed your day with us, but bummed that I didn't get to meet you guys. After my rounds at the beach, I spend time on the computer (like now!) so don't be shy to ask for me, they all know where to find me! Thanx as well for thinking about the beer...maybe next time...hasta la vista!!

ljrfrm...we had to start taking a deposit with the kayaks as well, 'cause people were starting to lose and damage the paddles which cost us $70USD to replace here! Hopefully with $20USD at stake, they'll be more careful!!

bemarshall...look forward to meeting you in Dec an don't worry, we're open 365....hurricanes permitting!

They take divers out next door whenever they get two people or more signed up. The name of the company is COZUMEL WATERSPORTS. They charge $55USD for a 1 tank dive and 75 for 2 tanks. This is assuming you have your own gear. Have fun!

• 4 months later...

Archived