November 2019 Odyssey Transatlantic sold out??

mommydoc

I'm hoping the change from Miami to Philipsburg is why this crossing is "sold out" and it will come back as being bookable - we love transatlantic, and did one last year on Odyssey, and will be doing the Lisbon-Barbados Odyssey crossing in November. Personally we're not huge fans of Barbados and were looking forward to doing this one into Miami, but we still would do it into Philipsburg if it is available.

If the TA is looking at the Seabourn website today he or she will be none the wiser since the Lisbon to Sint Maarten crossing of Nov. 2019 is still not showing.

(Someone please tell Seabourn.)

Happy and healthy sailing!

I'm hoping the change from Miami to Philipsburg is why this crossing is "sold out" and it will come back as being bookable - we love transatlantic, and did one last year on Odyssey, and will be doing the Lisbon-Barbados Odyssey crossing in November.

We too are on the crossing in November. I am a big transatlantic fan and, assuming my husband enjoys this one, will hopefully twist his arm to join next’s year’s crossing once it is bookable again. (It will be a toss-up betweenthe crossing or Cuba/Caribbean for the holidays!)

I’d wager that it’s highly unlikely that it is sold out but rather they need to get all of the currently booked passengers to decide whether they are keeping their bookings so they know exactly what the inventory situation is.