Did I just encounter NEW online check in options?

Shellbelle28

Ugh, while I think this is nice, it is a little frustrating in my situation. I was JUST at my parents' house over the Holiday weekend and helped them do their online check-in and print their eDocs while I was there, because they are not very computer savvy. Now their online check-in status has been reverted to 84%. While I have their My NCL log-in and can get in to decline the trip insurance, I don't have their credit card info and am loathe to ask them for it over the phone, because my dad is SUPER paranoid about identity theft. Now I will either have to wait for them to come to my house the night before the cruise (we are driving to NYC together) and make the updates and print their new eDocs for them or just risk the delay at the port for them not having their online check-in completed. Had NCL just implemented this a couple of days earlier, I could have done it for them while I was visiting this weekend!

I had already printed my e-docs as well, and just added my credit card info last night. I downloaded the e-docs to reprint, but when I looked them over they were the same as before so I did not reprint them. I already had purchased the NCL insurance that included cancellation coverage so the insurance question never came up.