Port Canaveral stop on Anthem

Surrealistic

Fishlips is walkable, probably faster than a cab! Jetty is about 2 miles away. I'd personally just take an uber, though I think they'd have to drop you off at the entrance of jetty since they were going to charge us last time we tried to drive there.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Fishlips is walkable, probably faster than a cab! Jetty is about 2 miles away. I'd personally just take an uber, though I think they'd have to drop you off at the entrance of jetty since they were going to charge us last time we tried to drive there.

Anthem does not always come into Terminal 1 and is coming into Terminal 6 for the OP cruise, so Fishlips is absolutely not walkable.

https://www.portcanaveral.com/Cruise/Cruise-Lines-Schedules

Terminal 6 is on the other side of the channel and they will need transportation to go anywhere. Cabs were readily available when we were there on Anthem. We have rented a car on one of our Anthem stops in Port Canaveral, which we found very convenient. Might want to look into that too.

Be aware that Enchantment OTS is embarking that day in Port Canaveral, Oct.29th, and likely will do so at the RC terminal 1 on the south side of the harbor near Fishlips. Anthem will probably be docked at terminal 6 at the north end of the west turning basin.

That's where Anthem was when we were on the same itinerary last April with another embarking RC ship in port. I didn't get off the ship because of that far off isolated location so can't comment on transportation options.

Edited by robtulipe

Anthem does not always come into Terminal 1 and is coming into Terminal 6 for the OP cruise, so Fishlips is absolutely not walkable.

Terminal 6 is on the other side of the channel and they will need transportation to go anywhere. Cabs were readily available when we were there on Anthem. We have rented a car on one of our Anthem stops in Port Canaveral, which we found very convenient. Might want to look into that too.

Oh! I've only seen the royal ships at Term 1 when I'm leaving or hanging out at the cape. Whoops!

Oh! I've only seen the royal ships at Term 1 when I'm leaving or hanging out at the cape. Whoops!

Enchantment sails from Port Canaveral on Mondays, so it needs Terminal 1 and all its facilities. Anthem uses another pier too at times but last I knew it was under construction.

Yes, I should have mentioned, we are at CT6 (looked it up) and so transportation is a def. We thought about renting a car, but they shut down 4pm.(We are there noon-9pm) so it didn't seem feasible. As long as there are cabs we'll be ok............just was hoping there was more reasonably priced local transportation. Thanks.

Yes, I should have mentioned, we are at CT6 (looked it up) and so transportation is a def. We thought about renting a car, but they shut down 4pm.(We are there noon-9pm) so it didn't seem feasible. As long as there are cabs we'll be ok............just was hoping there was more reasonably priced local transportation. Thanks.

We rented a car from Hertz on our 12-9pm stop. They have an after hours drop box for keys. I know some of the other agencies do too. We called a cab to pick us up and take us back to the ship after we dropped off the car. There is a shuttle service, that isn't affiliated with Hertz that left their card on the key drop box for people to call, but we felt more comfortable calling a cab.