Haven

stephenp

I'm on the Breakaway now in an H5. It is a king sized mattress, so it doesn't split. We have a small twin sized pull out bed that doesn't look comfortable. I'm here until the morning if you have other questions.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

We were in the H4 on the Getaway. The sofa folds out to a king size. Original plan was for two of the children to share that. The children had other ideas. :rolleyes: Plan B ended up being that we kept the sofa as a twin, made up in the evening by the steward, and a trundle bed was rolled in for the second child. So technically they each had their own bed to sleep in. There was plenty of room for this arrangement.

We were in the H4 on the Getaway. The sofa folds out to a king size. Original plan was for two of the children to share that. The children had other ideas. :rolleyes: Plan B ended up being that we kept the sofa as a twin, made up in the evening by the steward, and a trundle bed was rolled in for the second child. So technically they each had their own bed to sleep in. There was plenty of room for this arrangement.

Who was in the 2nd bedroom? There is a sofa-bed and a pullman bed from the ceiling in there.