Notify me of replies

• Administrators

Thanks for the suggestion; it has always been "opt out".  The global is for everyone to receive a notification if they participate.

2 hours ago, LauraS said:

Thanks for the suggestion; it has always been "opt out".  The global is for everyone to receive a notification if they participate.

How about an answer as to why I’m not getting any email notifications regarding new posts?  My settings are what they were with the old boards. No CC person will answer my question. 

Bob

9 minutes ago, Woobstr112G said:

How about an answer as to why I’m not getting any email notifications regarding new posts?  My settings are what they were with the old boards. No CC person will answer my question. 

Bob

I'm not with CC, but I've been trying to help.  You haven't answered my questions that might point to a solution:

1) Have you checked your spam folder?

2) If you use Gmail, have you checked your Updates tab?

3) Have you confirmed your email address is correct?

4) Can you take screen shots and post them of your notification settings on CC?  (Windows has a built in screen shot app called the Snipping Tool that will allow you to just grab a segment of the screen).  

I'm guessing there's a setting missing somewhere. 

I appreciate your help.  Yes I have checked my spam folder.  My settings were no different now than with the old boards.  When the new boards went live, I stopped receiving email notifications. My pet peave is constantly getting “No Ack’d” by the powers to be at CC.

Bob

1 minute ago, Woobstr112G said:

Yes I have checked my spam folder.  My settings were no different now than with the old boards.....

Bob

Can you screen shot your settings?  

Also, can you search your email for the following: cruisecritic@invisioncloudcommunity.com?  Maybe it's not sorted where you think it is.  That's the email I got notifications from.