MADE FINAL PAYMENT TODAY....Happy Dance!

hcat

I'm good with the Spa( pre paid)  but want to visit the  logo shop ( leave some stuff  for me!)  I also  saw some nice handbags on display in the pics that were posted..

I usually do any  jewelry shopping  on St Maarten but have to see if the stores I use  on Front St  have been rebuilt by then...They were wiped out in the storm..(Also heard that the  smaller group of stores  right by the pier were also wiped put..)

But the extra OBC will be put to good use! It's all we have so far...til we cash in some Royal  card Points..

12 hours ago, vtcruising said:

Congrats! I did a happy dance when we paid our final payments, but didn't get the extra OBC. That makes it all the sweeter!  Maybe another spa treatment, hcat? :classic_smile:

I read in another thread that someone who had already paid in full called about the OBC and they got the $100 as a courtesy.  I haven't paid in full for our 3.31.19 sailing and was hoping to receive the pay in full option.  Does anyone know if the offer came by phone or e-mail?

Christina

18 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

I read in another thread that someone who had already paid in full called about the OBC and they got the $100 as a courtesy.  I haven't paid in full for our 3.31.19 sailing and was hoping to receive the pay in full option.  Does anyone know if the offer came by phone or e-mail?

Christina

Ours came in a tel call voice message.

You can call reg X number..long wait but worth it for us

Someone on our   January EDGE roll call had already made final payment ..they called  25 min wait and did get the $100 OBC..

There are  2 threads on this topic on Main Celeb CC Board..maybe helpful???

Not sure how it would work if you booked with a TA or if March date is too far out

Edited by hcat

10 hours ago, hcat said:

I'm good with the Spa( pre paid)  but want to visit the  logo shop ( leave some stuff  for me!)  I also  saw some nice handbags on display in the pics that were posted..

I usually do any  jewelry shopping  on St Maarten but have to see if the stores I use  on Front St  have been rebuilt by then...They were wiped out in the storm..(Also heard that the  smaller group of stores  right by the pier were also wiped put..)

But the extra OBC will be put to good use! It's all we have so far...til we cash in some Royal  card Points..

Don't worry about shopping in St. Maarten.  Stores are up and running and it is looking better than ever.  We will be there Nov. 22 and many of the jewelry stores have emailed me with various offers.  Joe's jewelry is giving us free ferry passes to come see them.  

Pat

We use 3 other stores...three brothers each own one, and all have nice quality items,

They e mailed a  mutual friend that they are moving to a rebuilt location,,,and should be up and running by our Jan cruise  Hope  you will update  after your Nov cruise.

We actually booked an excursion to a beach bar for Jan so may not be doing alot of shopping anyhow..Hope the little shop area by the pier comes back,  but as of last week, friends on Oasis said not yet,