Dress code on Marella Explorer

Can anyone give a definitive answer to what is the dress code on the Marella Explorer . I understand that during the day its causal clothing so its more during the evening that I'm after.  

Also on the dress to impress nights do people go all out generally . 

In the evening smart casual is the dress code. Men in long trousers and open neck shirt is the norm. Ladies wear dresses, skirt or trousers and tops. Wear as you would for a meal out in a nice restaurant. We were on board recently and dress to impress night was a waste of time!  There wasn't the usual meet and greet with the captain but he introduced the staff before the evening show. Very few in evening dress, the majority were smart. I wore a long dress and my DH wore smart trousers with a long sleeve shirt and tie which appeared to be appropriate. A few people didn't appear to make any effort at all.

Would think its the same as the Discoveries, no worries in the day just cover up in the eateries shorts ok, no vests, evenings in the MDR long trousers, on dress to impress its just that some, about 50%, do DJ others smart casual. You can still go as you please in the self service. They don't like men to have sandals no socks in the MDR can't understand why but have sent refusals 🤔. All dress codes are posted on entry. 

• 4 months later...