Water in the cabanas, and a few more questions.

Jareds_mommytoo

The bottles of water provided are very large.

We had a retreat cabana on the Nieuw Amsterdam and they brought us lunch that we could order from a menu.  We could also order breakfast there too.  There were evian misters but not available for our first 7 days.  They were out of stock.  They bring frozen grapes in the afternoon and chocolate covered strawberries.  They also bring chilled towels.  We've never experienced so much pampering and just loved it.  I also got a fan through my room attendant and the cabana attendant set it up for me.  Usually there was a nice breeze but the air was pretty still for a portion of the trip.

The fans are little hand held battery powered models. We've gotten one each cruise, but it was never replaced. We never asked for extra Evian misters, but I'll give it a shot in December. 

16 hours ago, POA1 said:

The fans are little hand held battery powered models. We've gotten one each cruise, but it was never replaced. We never asked for extra Evian misters, but I'll give it a shot in December. 

I have a 14 yr old daughter who will be all over those Evian misters when we go in March. 

16 minutes ago, Jareds_mommytoo said:

I have a 14 yr old daughter who will be all over those Evian misters when we go in March. 

You know that they're just little pressurized spray bottles of water, right? Just be careful. Your daughter may decide to run for office in the future, and those tiny bottles of aerosol mineral water could lead to her downfall as "anti-environment." 

On the other hand, the Evian misters are pretty cool. 

14318313661250.jpg