Transportation from Orlando Airport to a hotel in Port everglades

We are flying into Orlando for a cruise out of port everglades and i wanted to find out if anyone has any transportation recommendations to a hotel we booked close to the port?  Normally i would use Uber, however, we have a ton of luggage, 7 bags, 4 people, so we are going to need a suburban or full sized van.  Whenever i use uber XL, its usually a mid size suv or mini van which wont cut it in this case. We are flying in the night before so i dont think we can use the cruise line transfers.

Thoughts/ideas?

thanks

On 11/5/2018 at 9:59 AM, 20165 said:

We are flying into Orlando for a cruise out of port everglades and i wanted to find out if anyone has any transportation recommendations to a hotel we booked close to the port?  Normally i would use Uber, however, we have a ton of luggage, 7 bags, 4 people, so we are going to need a suburban or full sized van.  Whenever i use uber XL, its usually a mid size suv or mini van which wont cut it in this case. We are flying in the night before so i dont think we can use the cruise line transfers.

Thoughts/ideas?

thanks

I just did a cruise in June out of Port Canaveral. I would rent a car and drive to Coco Beach and stay in that area. There are several good hotels, and the rental car returns are close to the port as well as the hotels.

I stayed at Raddison at the Port, and rented from Budget which is a block away. There are a couple of restaurants and fast food within walking distance. Budget provides a free shuttle to the port after you drop your rental off.

We had 8 people, with luggage and fit it all in a mini van on one trip. The back of the mini van fits a ton of luggage, and you can put down the back set of seats and easily fit 7 bags.

let me know if you have any questions.

On 11/8/2018 at 4:47 PM, ballonewb said:

I just did a cruise in June out of Port Canaveral. I would rent a car and drive to Coco Beach and stay in that area. There are several good hotels, and the rental car returns are close to the port as well as the hotels.

I stayed at Raddison at the Port, and rented from Budget which is a block away. There are a couple of restaurants and fast food within walking distance. Budget provides a free shuttle to the port after you drop your rental off.

We had 8 people, with luggage and fit it all in a mini van on one trip. The back of the mini van fits a ton of luggage, and you can put down the back set of seats and easily fit 7 bags.

let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for the reply.  We ended up staying at the hilton in Cocoa and renting a minivan.  Thanks again for your help.