Going going gone sale

15 minutes ago, nferr said:

The Oasis sailings out of Cape Liberty are very good IMO.

I agree, my friends and I are booked on two cruises out of Cape Liberty:  one in October on Adventure to Bermuda and the other on Oasis to the Bahamas in May 2023.  Pricing is very reasonable and since we live close to the port, it's even better because we don't have to buy airfare which is quite expensive right now from Philly or Newark.  🙂

30 minutes ago, * Angela * said:

I agree, my friends and I are booked on two cruises out of Cape Liberty:  one in October on Adventure to Bermuda and the other on Oasis to the Bahamas in May 2023.  Pricing is very reasonable and since we live close to the port, it's even better because we don't have to buy airfare which is quite expensive right now from Philly or Newark.  🙂

Yeah I'm doing Anthem to Bahamas Nov.27 and I'm close to booking Adventure to Bermuda in late September. I take Amtrak from CT. to Newark, about an hour and a half. So much better than flying for a cruise. Can drive easily too.

I want to try an Oasis cruise though.

Edited by nferr

Just now, RoyalC said:

I never saw the $519 Radiance price for Panama Canal even though I was checking all the time- what happened?

That is like one of those too good to believe priced cars on the lot at the dealer - it may have been available at one time for one lucky person, after that they are "sold out" at that price.

6 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

That is like one of those too good to believe priced cars on the lot at the dealer - it may have been available at one time for one lucky person, after that they are "sold out" at that price.

Probably sold around midnight or the C&A preview (as I gather from the flyer). I know the OV was available but did not know when it expired. Sometimes these deals pop back up after the sale depending on inventory.  2V alone shows 50+ so hopefully those are legit (not removed later for GTY bookings). Gives me hope lol.

Edited by RoyalC

3 minutes ago, RoyalC said:

Sometimes these deals pop back up after the sale depending on inventory. 

Pre COVID, the pattern seemed to be that price drops on the flier inside final payment came in steps (as you said depending on inventory) with the deepest discount maybe around 30 days out (if it still wasn't selling well).

5 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Pre COVID, the pattern seemed to be that price drops on the flier inside final payment came in steps (as you said depending on inventory) with the deepest discount maybe around 30 days out (if it still wasn't selling well).

That is what I am hoping. I have indeed seen some better pricing as you said the closer to sailing. It is like a game to me now so I will keep checking. In the past I would monitor inventory to try and gauge the pricing direction- it would normally work. The would be too good to pass up- not many ports here but I've only been to Columbia (and through one set of locks/Panama.) so it is still something new. Time to hold Southwest flights with miles! 

11 minutes ago, RoyalC said:

Does anyone know when the next sale will post? 

Not sure it's a pattern, but since they started posting them two weeks ago, the flier has come out on Tuesday with the sale on Wed/Thu - so maybe tomorrow.

Edited by Biker19

On 8/1/2022 at 3:41 PM, Biker19 said:

The $99 cruise is back. 

So the Radiance price of $499 Panana Canal is not showing up, either before the promo or during the promo which just started- RCL rep has no idea.

Edit- now it is showing sold out on most categories while another site shows a ton of cabins still available of course