Ultimate Arcade Package Price Change??

mysandyfeet

49 minutes ago, AdoraBelle said:

Lord, this is going to be a long shot.

Does anyone know if Mario Kart is on the Breakaway? I already know it’s on the Escape. On Escape it’s by the bowling etc, not the arcade proper. 

Second question, would the UAP cover those games outside the Arcade? 

Games near O'sheehan's are included in the UAP. Not sure about what games are on the Breakaway, but on the Escape, pool. darts, Mario Kart, the hunting game, and basketball near O'sheehan's were included. Bowling, skee ball, Deal or No Deal, and that one game where you move the key on the arm to try to "unlock" the prizes were not included.

• Like 1

Wondering if this package sells out, I know they say limited availability but that might be a trick to get us all to buy it quickly.

Anyone tried to buy it onboard but it was sold out? I much rather use OBC to purchase it then prepay. Thanks for an info.

image.png.e1fc548d6000363fdc2a1adfb0259ace.png

I found this somewhere on these boards several weeks ago.  I believe it was specific to the Breakaway, but I would imagine that most ships are pretty similar.  $160 seems like such an astronomical amount for my upcoming seven day cruise with four ports of call.  My kids will likely play a few rounds of pool and darts, but even at $2-$5 a game, they won't come close to $160! 

10 minutes ago, CozGurl said:

Can you play pool or throw darts at O'Sheehan's without the package? And is the bowling $6 per person per game?

You can play any game on board without the package, just have to pay per swipe. And yes, bowling is $6 per game and not covered by the package.

• 2 weeks later...